Rare Violins of New York and "a Late Quartet"By Evolutionnow
many of the world's most important stringed instruments pass through the rare violins workshop, run by mike and tatsu.
rare violins provided instruments and location for scenes in the recent movie a late quartet. philip seymour hoffman, christopher walken, and catherine keener starred. mike spent a lot of time on the set (as official valuable violin chaperone) and i got to catch a glimpse of it myself. rare violins partners bruno price and ziv arazi helped teach the actors to "play" the instruments. mike said catherine keener is very nice!
i just missed the wrap. if i'd arrived a few minutes earlier i could have had a glass of champagne with the cast and crew. we did attend the wrap party at the chelsea hotel, though. but i got a bit too excited about the open bar. mike had to take (um... carry?) me home. sad.
These articles might interest you :
Well, I was going to blog about the London Film Festival documentary which I saw last night – Being Evel: The Lives and Loves of a Daredevil. The trouble is it... Read moreThe 19 October 2015 by Thejohnfleming
This post was so popular that I have decided to add a contact form about the greens if you are interested in learning more about them! Read until the end! 5... Read moreThe 20 October 2015 by Drowqueen
"It might make sense if I read my intro first, and then respond to your questions." "15 years ago I was diagnosed with cancer..." I continued with a condensed... Read moreThe 19 October 2015 by Feedmedearly
FOOD & DRINK
After a long time away from blogging, I am gathering my mental strength to go back to what i love doing.Sharing that is, last month was the worst month for my... Read moreThe 19 October 2015 by Shegotherown
Sweetie and I are always on a vigilant lookout for more exciting adventures. Instead of having dates in classic romantic settings, we spend our loving moments... Read moreThe 19 October 2015 by Adrenaline Romance
I’ve got my knickers in a twist and if you know me, you know how ugly I can get when my ass is chapped. Today’s topic? Ethical, responsible, and sustainable... Read moreThe 19 October 2015 by Connergo
MOST POPULAR FROM CULTURE
- Gilbert & George THE BANNERS Exhibition by Invisiblemadevisible
- CELEBRATE THE 200th ANNIVERSARY OF JANE AUSTEN'S EMMA THIS DECEMBER IN WINCHESTER by Mariagrazia
- The Rammellzee - Cosmic Flush - Exhibition by Invisiblemadevisible
- This Week in Books 25.11.15 #TWIB by Lipsy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN CULTURE
- Punk Rock and Roll in “Rebel Couture” with Léa Julian for ELLE by Benjamin Kanarek by Benjaminkanarek
- Comedy and variety in Bethnal Green + crime, stripping and porn films in Rome by Thejohnfleming
- LIVING FOSSILS: Clues to the Past, Review in Publishers Weekly by Carolinearnoldtravel
- My Coconut Water Health Craze! by Englishwifeindianlife