Rare Violins of New York and "a Late Quartet"By Evolutionnow
many of the world's most important stringed instruments pass through the rare violins workshop, run by mike and tatsu.
rare violins provided instruments and location for scenes in the recent movie a late quartet. philip seymour hoffman, christopher walken, and catherine keener starred. mike spent a lot of time on the set (as official valuable violin chaperone) and i got to catch a glimpse of it myself. rare violins partners bruno price and ziv arazi helped teach the actors to "play" the instruments. mike said catherine keener is very nice!
i just missed the wrap. if i'd arrived a few minutes earlier i could have had a glass of champagne with the cast and crew. we did attend the wrap party at the chelsea hotel, though. but i got a bit too excited about the open bar. mike had to take (um... carry?) me home. sad.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM CULTURE
- COVER REVEAL WITH A BONUS! DISCOVER MORE ABOUT CLIMAX BY CHRISTINA GEORGE (THE PUBLICIST BOOK 3) AND WIN AN AMAZON GIFT CARD by Mariagrazia
- Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead (2009) by Newguy
- Joyland by Stephen King by Curlygeek04
- Review: Amazing Grace (Broadway in Chicago) by Chicagotheaterbeat
Rick Perry John Galliano Mardi Gras Economy Academy Awards Lady Gaga Father's Day European Union Apps Climate Change News Corp Valentine's Day Samsung The Box Office North Korea Mali Turkey Thanksgiving True Blood Christmas Apple Barack Obama Halloween Harry Potter X-Factor Egypt Russia China Hurricane Sandy Michelle Rodriguez
MOST RECOMMENDED IN CULTURE
- Tears, Idle Tears by Kirsty Stonell Walker
- Museum Night Fever by Benheine
- Strawberry Thief: The Game! by Kirsty Stonell Walker
- Five Fascinating Facts about Dylan Thomas by Interesting Literature