Quick and Beautiful Last Minute Decorating Ideas!Posted on the 16 November 2012 by Decorology
1. Find some free printables that look custom designed (skip goofy looking turkeys and pilgrims please!) These menu templates are gorgeous, free, and she has lots of free matching goodies to go with it. Get it here
2. Make some cinnamon roasted almonds. These were life changing for me. The are relatively easy (depending on the recipe you choose), you can make them in large batches (great for guest favors), and your kitchen will smell great. Here's a recipe I found.
3. Keep your centerpieces simple and striking. Mason jar + stalks of dried wheat = homestead chic.
4. Add a memorable detail. Who knew walnuts could look so expensive? To boot - it's easy to do! Find out how at A Pumpkin & A Princess.
Happy weekend everyone!
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
It’s often one of the rooms in the house that gets neglected in terms of makeovers and updates, but often one of the rooms that needs it most. Read moreThe 09 January 2013 by Jenstanbrook
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
Summer can be a welcome change from the cold, biting weather that comes in the winter. However, with summer comes the need to stay cool. Read moreThe 07 July 2012 by Petslady
ANIMALS & WILDLIFE, HOME, PETS
A client who just purchased a condo 3 weeks ago contacted me yesterday to come over and see the impact of updates she just completed before her moving van... Read moreThe 01 October 2012 by Homesmsp
HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, REAL ESTATE
Recently my nephew turned 4 (holy cow, where does the time go!). And I wanted to make him something simple for his birthday. So I decided on play-dough. Read moreThe 29 October 2012 by Nfldratheart
ARTS & CRAFTS, FOOD & DRINK, HOME, SELF EXPRESSION
Every year my sisters-in-law and I meet near my house for 2 days of fun with all of our kids. We usually hit a water park one day and then either a children's... Read moreThe 06 August 2012 by Midwesterngirl
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME
A couple weeks back, we got a jump start on the yard and garden to get ready for the summer. I knew we wanted to have a larger fruit and vegetable garden so we... Read moreThe 08 May 2013 by Seasideinteriors
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
First off this week I just want to quickly talk about a Walk for life I am doing on the 12th May it’s a 22km walk for a local charity called Farleigh Hospice... Read moreThe 29 April 2013 by Plot58
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- Minnehaha... great first-time homebuyer Minneapolis neighborhood on the LRT that once was the home of a zoo by Homesmsp
- Enjoying Many Shades of Blue With Kirsten Kelli Design! by Therelishedroost
- The Martyn & Mary Show by Cleskowitz
- Loganberries by Scarecrow