1. Find some free printables that look custom designed (skip goofy looking turkeys and pilgrims please!) These menu templates are gorgeous, free, and she has lots of free matching goodies to go with it. Get it here
2. Make some cinnamon roasted almonds. These were life changing for me. The are relatively easy (depending on the recipe you choose), you can make them in large batches (great for guest favors), and your kitchen will smell great. Here's a recipe I found.
3. Keep your centerpieces simple and striking. Mason jar + stalks of dried wheat = homestead chic.
4. Add a memorable detail. Who knew walnuts could look so expensive? To boot - it's easy to do! Find out how at A Pumpkin & A Princess.
Happy weekend everyone!
These articles might interest you :
A client who just purchased a condo 3 weeks ago contacted me yesterday to come over and see the impact of updates she just completed before her moving van... Read moreThe 01 October 2012 by Homesmsp
HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, REAL ESTATE
Recently my nephew turned 4 (holy cow, where does the time go!). And I wanted to make him something simple for his birthday. So I decided on play-dough. Read moreThe 29 October 2012 by Nfldratheart
ARTS & CRAFTS, FOOD & DRINK, HOME, SELF EXPRESSION
I love Sweet Paul, and these ideas are so simple but still dramatic. I might even try them and I am the laziest Holiday decorator ever. Read moreThe 08 October 2013 by Decorology
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, INTERIOR DESIGN
I wanted to share the 'craft' me and my sister did the other day. It is really simple, cheap, quick and easy. I am not very creative so this is great for me! Read moreThe 14 July 2012 by Shoesfashfit
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME
The holidays are a busy time of the year for all of us. While we try to create a few projects, don’t you love those that are quick n easy with huge impact? Read moreThe 30 September 2013 by Cbdesigns
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME
First of all, let me take a minute to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very blessed New Year. May 2012 be filled with health and wonderful surprises for... Read moreThe 24 December 2011 by Homesmsp
BUSINESS, HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, REAL ESTATE
The clocks have just gone forward. After the snowdrops and after the winter aconites have heralded the arrival of spring, and retreated once again, I can be sur... Read moreThe 25 March 2012 by Plantedd
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- A Room + a Style by Lottilou
- The Art of Table Setting: Holiday Tips by Jakemontgomery
- Designer tableware - the perfect Christmas gift for any home by Trendoffice
- Thirsty work by Gardenamateur
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- How to Grow Garlic by The Garden Smallholder
- ARTmonday: Jealously Curated in Kendall Square by Stylecarrot
- Book Review: The Half-Hour Allotment by Lia Leendertz by Ozhene
- A Small Wisconsin Cabin Filled with Multifunctional Furniture by Dwell