Quick and Beautiful Last Minute Decorating Ideas!By Decorology
1. Find some free printables that look custom designed (skip goofy looking turkeys and pilgrims please!) These menu templates are gorgeous, free, and she has lots of free matching goodies to go with it. Get it here
2. Make some cinnamon roasted almonds. These were life changing for me. The are relatively easy (depending on the recipe you choose), you can make them in large batches (great for guest favors), and your kitchen will smell great. Here's a recipe I found.
3. Keep your centerpieces simple and striking. Mason jar + stalks of dried wheat = homestead chic.
4. Add a memorable detail. Who knew walnuts could look so expensive? To boot - it's easy to do! Find out how at A Pumpkin & A Princess.
Happy weekend everyone!
These articles might interest you :
Recently my nephew turned 4 (holy cow, where does the time go!). And I wanted to make him something simple for his birthday. So I decided on play-dough. Read moreThe 29 October 2012 by Nfldratheart
ARTS & CRAFTS, FOOD & DRINK, HOME, SELF EXPRESSION
Every year my sisters-in-law and I meet near my house for 2 days of fun with all of our kids. We usually hit a water park one day and then either a children's... Read moreThe 06 August 2012 by Midwesterngirl
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME
The clocks have just gone forward. After the snowdrops and after the winter aconites have heralded the arrival of spring, and retreated once again, I can be sur... Read moreThe 25 March 2012 by Plantedd
CreditSpring’s just around the corner, and it’s almost time to dust off the weight of the past seasons and welcome the new year into your home with a fresh... Read moreThe 09 April 2012 by Therealsupermum
Long gone the days when people actually used to build the kitchen right from scratch while building their houses! Today, it’s all about the custom made... Read moreThe 08 May 2013 by Anne Mehla
HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT
Badass Knobs and Finials are on the agenda here today. I am working on a lamp project (not done yet, coming soon) and I had to hit the hardware store this... Read moreThe 24 August 2012 by Danikaherrick
hey everyone, sorry ive been gone. Ive actually got some really good news, we are moving!! we are handing in our months notice (well yesterday) and we have one... Read moreThe 29 June 2012 by Misspenelope90
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- styling delight by Cristine Cez
- Wedding break by Myparadissi
- End of Month Review - August 2014 by Ozhene
- This week by Thehousethatlarsbuilt