Pumpkin Farm...AlmostBy Jayfletch22
I don't really do outfit posts often, because I'm super self-conscious. I'm self-conscious about my body, clothing, and the outfits I put together. I get so nervous to post because I think, "These aren't fashionable or stylish enough for a blog."
But I have to remember that this is MY blog. I can post whatever I want.
The day I wore this outfit, my family was supposed to be going to a Pumkpin Farm. By the time we drove all the way an hour and a half to get there, we realized it was way too crowded. So crowded that there wasn't any parking left. So instead, we went to a big mall. Which was the best! We went to my favorite resturaunt, Rainforest Cafe, and I got to shop! It was awesome.
My boots are from Target, the jeans, from American Eagle, the shirt is from Old Navy, the jacket is from Forever 21, and my scarf is from Charming Charlie.
I just love the scarf, pretty much because its cheetah print!
Thanks for reading, have a great day!
MOST POPULAR FROM LIFESTYLE
- University: What It Can And Can’t Teach You by Ninegrandstudent
- Three Things I Love About Berlin by Hellofreckles
- See the beauty of Araza Natural Beauty eyeshadows by Beautyinfozone
- January 2015 ipsy Glam Bag Review & Swatches by Blushingnoir
Lady Gaga Christmas Barack Obama True Blood Samsung The Olympics Michelle Rodriguez Rick Perry John Galliano Climate Change Thanksgiving China Halloween Academy Awards Lance Armstrong Turkey Apple Mali Nuclear Energy World Cup 2014 Rupert Murdoch The Box Office Valentine's Day European Union Apps Economy North Korea Egypt Russia Harry Potter
MOST RECOMMENDED IN LIFESTYLE
- Whimsical Tea Party Wedding Inspiration by Two Little Starfish by Jax
- I’m done with Chemo! by Lisaorchard
- Boots made not only for walking by Marilovesgr33n
- Babe, it’s cold outside by Marilovesgr33n