Project 365Posted on the 05 January 2011 by Seamssewcreative
While the page on my equipment is basically a list of machines and cameras I use, I thought it would be a nice (and easy to find) spot to put photos of finished projects. While I'm still sifting through photos for this, I have gone full steam ahead with my project 365.
While I can't promise that I will be updating these photos daily, I am doing my best to take a picture for every day of the year. I'm hoping this will improve my photographers eye, making my photos of projects a but more artistic, and a bit less amateur-ish.
Here's hoping any way... Enjoy!
Happy sewing & shutter-bugging :)
These articles might interest you :
And can reading creatively result in creative writing skills? I love reading. If I win the lottery I would stop doing everything else and just read marvellous... Read moreBy Maliasa
I don’t watch television. This isn’t any kind of moral stance. It’s financial. We can’t afford any “triple play” plans for the little free time we have for... Read moreBy Steveawiggins
POLITICS, RELIGION, SOCIETY
"North America's only full-sized castle and Toronto's premier historic attraction" - how could we resist the opportunity to take the girls to Casa Loma? Read moreBy Thismomloves
Review by Ellie Garno Having recently played The Great Escape, Live at Leeds, and International Music Summit in Ibiza, Delamere is currently on their third UK... Read moreBy Music Creates Us
I was pretty darn excited to run across this house tour on Domino magazine because I've seen and featured rooms from it individually in previous posts (her... Read moreBy Decorology
HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, INTERIOR DESIGN
Another new release for 2016. This time from the Congolese author, Richard Ali A Mutu - one of the selected Africa39 writers. Mr. Read moreBy Bookshy
On Saturday afternoon the Saddlers travelled to the County Ground to take on Swindon Town in the latest Sky Bet League One fixture of the season. Brief match... Read more3 hours, 53 minutes ago by Bescotbanter
- What Your Trendy Handbag Says About You? by Meghashop
- A Quick Glance at Lancome's Holiday 2016 Collection by Lisa Eldridge by Kwilliford
- The Roof of the World: Why Travelling to Tibet Should Be On Your Bucket list! by Mint Mocha Musings
- The New Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Logan & Rogue One Trailers Left Me Feeling Exhausted by Weminoredinfilm.com
MOST LIKES ON FACEBOOK
- Digital Design Challenge conference: what next? by Themarioblog
- These Finger-Licking Dishes Prove That Jordan Wins At Food, Hands Down by Kash Pals
- How Does Fasting Affect Your Brain? by Dietdoctor
- Eat Less to Cure Obesity – and Eat Fat to Eat Less by Dietdoctor