Duration – 1 day
What is NLP?
Setting Your Goals
Pre-suppositions of NLP
Four Key Principles of NLP
Tuning in to your Senses
Communicating with NLP
Action Planning using NLP
After participating in this course, learners will be able to:
Understand how NLP can help in interpersonal communication in the workplace.
Prerequisites :A good working knowledge of English.
What you receive:
- Complete package for running 1 day “Practical NLP – Being Effective in The Workplace” seminars
- Powerpoint training slides
- Printable trainees handbooks
- Full trainer handbook with step-by-step instructions for running the course
- Activities and ice-breakers
- Self-evaluation sheets for trainees
- Training activity handouts
- Pricing policy for your training seminars
- Printable trainees feedback for trainer sheets
- Marketing materials for your courses
- Licence to use the package for one trainer
- E-mail support to help you run great seminars