PR: ESQUIRE Financing Inc., Inaugurated Their New Makati Business CenterBy Singcolinquisitor @lexuzinquisitor
The CAPITALIFE business center is strategically located at #315 Buendia St. in Makati City, only 3 kilometers away from ESQUIRE Financing Inc.’s Philam Life Tower head office which was officially inaugurated in 2011.
CAPITALIFE Lending Inc. is expanding their clientele as well as their nationwide reach through ESQUIRE Financing’s business affiliates from their new 2,000sqm business center and continues to service micro loans to salaried individuals to help them get by without having to offer collateral.
Through ESQUIRE's intelligent funding, the company has helped over 20,000 micro business owners nationwide to start their dream business.
With its strategic location, custom built financing solutions and a team of financial experts; Mr. Rajan Uttamchandani says: “We tailor-fit and customize our services according to our clients’ needs and requirements and we are confident that this new facility proves our commitment to our clientele and the industry as it showcases our service capabilities and financial expertise”.
These articles might interest you :
What is a Biome? Variations in natural environment, including fauna and flora, are determined by an area’s climate, land formation and composition. Read moreThe 20 July 2015 by Rinkesh
This is supposed to be a blog about life after cancer. 6 weeks post-recurrence, I'm still stunned that I'm now writing about life with cancer. I apologize for m... Read moreThe 20 July 2015 by Feedmedearly
FOOD & DRINK
Maldive IslandsMy friend and fellow children’s book writer Ann Stalcup and her husband Ed love to travel. In June 2014 they went on a trip to the United Arab... Read moreThe 20 July 2015 by Carolinearnoldtravel
When parents are our buddy, When home is the place we have most fun. Gliding on the clouds of bliss, Where laughter is shared equally among old and young. Read moreThe 19 July 2015 by Sarusinghal
I have a random memory of being very young and an elderly relative telling me seriously that while out in town I should be aware of the dangers of white slavery. Read moreThe 20 July 2015 by Kirsty Stonell Walker
Me… when I was aged eighteenToday, I had to fill in one of those forms…The ones which claim to be asking sensible questions about yourself but, in fact, just... Read moreThe 19 July 2015 by Thejohnfleming
I think I have a thing for train station and fashion photography combined. Floral dress for summer is not so groundbreaking, but when you add your own little... Read moreThe 21 July 2015 by Shegotherown
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- East-West Waterway No.28 A Recycled Pub by Lwblog
- The Phoenix Garden by Lwblog
- Stick it up: Shoreditch Street Art Stickers 3 by Hookedblog
- Finding A Rhythm. by Simonea
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Will Giles Exotic Garden Norwich by Alternativeeden
- Something I Did Eight Years Ago Today That Changed My Life by Jsbdsl
- Jaisalmer Chronicles: Desert Safari & Camels! by Wanderingjoshua
- Morocco’s Best City: Is it Fez or Marrakech? by Suzeeoutofthecity
ON THE DESTINATIONS FORUM
- From the Traditional Farming to Luxurious ... Reviewed by Ellie Tranter
- 台北晶華飯店 / Grand Formosa Regent Taipei ... Reviewed by See This
- 長崎，東山手のまちなみ / Minami-Yamate, Nagasaki, foreigner’s offices Reviewed by 生島　１５０点入
- Cuba's Smallest Bird - The Bee ... Reviewed by Cristine Whitmore