Here is what Pinterest is all about:
1. Pinterest as a virtual pin board — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
2. People use Pinterest to collect and share lots of things -- wedding inspiration, handmade items, fashion, photography, home decor and more. You name it, people are pinning it.
3. Grab the Pin It Bookmark to share and pin things you love.
Source: s305.photobucket.com via Tammy on Pinterest
These articles might interest you :
It’s been a crazy couple of weeks and I’m in serious need of inspiration. I usually find it on my new favorite site Pinterest, so I thought I’d share some of th... Read moreBy Linsibrownson
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
Great looking sewing areas, all from Pinterest. Makes you want to create one that eliminates clutter and keeps all your sewing gadgets accessible, while it stil... Read moreBy Nancymccarroll
ARTS & CRAFTS
I’ve been having serious color cravings lately, and where do I go to satisfy them? Pinterest, of course! Here are a few of my favorite recent pins from the... Read moreBy Linsibrownson
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
If you are like me, you are often finding photos of art ideas on the internet which you would like to put on your future “to do” list. So you download the image... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
okay.i've known about this site for a while.never bothered to actually head over...but once i did.hello.slightly obsessed.you get to "pin" stuff you like:cool... Read moreBy Simplybrookes
CREATIVITY, FASHION, INTERIOR DESIGN, SELF EXPRESSION
I’ve been spending a lot of time on the internet lately. In class, after class, at home- you name it. My latest obsession: Pinterest. It reminds me a bit of... Read moreBy Renascence309
As a wedding photographer, I work and think in visuals. Two-dimensional, three-dimensional – doesn’t matter, I can even conceptualise in the 6th dimension. Read moreBy Tuxandtales
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- Rolled Paper Art Jewelry - Youngjoo Lee by Ann Martin
- Intricate Paper Cuttings by Parth Kothekar by Ann Martin
- Twig Beanie by Lucy
- Planner Kit Walk-Through | Heidi Swapp by Midwesterngirl