Pins of The Week 4By Kwilliford
Source: wearehandsome.com via Kristen on Pinterest
1.) I think color blocked lips are very cool and bold. Would I ever wear this? Probably not, but I still like the idea.
Source: google.com via Kristen on Pinterest
2.) I almost died from cuteness overload. I have a yellow lab and they are such beautiful, sweet dogs. Love them.
Source: likecool.com via Kristen on Pinterest
3.) Other than books, watching Castle (oh how I love Nathan Fillion *sigh*), cosmetics, and blogging, coffee is my top love. I thought this was a neat way to know what you get when you order these thinks or if you need something to go by when you make them. I also think it is neat that the pronunciations are included. A sick and crazy part of me wants to try a Red Eye.
Source: homeiswheretheholmansare.blogspot.com via Kristen on Pinterest
4.) I tried this recipe a few nights ago, and it was yummy. And super simple. It would be next to impossible to mess this up. All you do is throw 4 chicken breasts, softened cream cheese, a pack of Italian dressing seasoning and 2 cans of cream of chicken into a crock pot on high for 4 hours. Serve over pasta.
Source: hgtvremodels.com via Kristen on Pinterest
5.) I want this to be my bathroom.
Source: repinly.com via Kristen on Pinterest
6.) I love this idea. I need to find some old maps and try it out for myself.
These articles might interest you :
Happy Friday everyone! I really should be sleeping since I have an early dermatologist appointment, but I have so many ideas in my head and I feel a little... Read moreThe 11 May 2012 by Kwilliford
So, this week was just like any other boring week. I went to school, work, and saw friends a few times. I have been working on my store, working on my blog,... Read moreThe 12 November 2012 by Jayfletch22
Source: Uploaded by user via Kristen on Pinterest1.) The mix of neon and geometric design just makes these nails awesome. I love the pink lipstick, too.Source:... Read moreThe 21 June 2012 by Kwilliford
HAIR & BEAUTY, SELF EXPRESSION
Source: bedbathandbeyond.com via Kristen on Pinterest1.) I just love this cute little pillow =) It is at Bed Bath and Beyond.Source: blavish.com via Kristen on... Read moreThe 17 July 2012 by Kwilliford
Sorry this post came a little late this week. I lost track of time and this week seemed to fly by. Plus we have been having some pretty bad storms every... Read moreThe 08 July 2012 by Kwilliford
10. A Gentleman’s guide to tying a bow tie – It’s not everyday you wear a bow tie, but when you do you better do it right. Learn how now 9. Read moreThe 21 October 2012 by Dudepins
10. A great idea to not only save a few bucks but also do something good for the environment. Check this Manly DIY out 9. A sweet Halloween costume idea. It’s... Read moreThe 28 October 2012 by Dudepins
COMMUNITY, CURRENT, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Cheap Beauty Favorites: NYX Slide On Eye Pencils by Kwilliford
- Review | Organic Surge Volume Boost Shampoo & Conditioner by Justjesss
- Akmasq Pimple Care Complexion Mask Review by Natasha Bhatt
- Faces #Summer2015Beauty Nail Polishes "Wild Mauve" and "Ultramarine Blue" in Rs.99 by Shoppingaholic
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Beauty is Skin Deep: Meet The Brownie Baker- Alysson B Sopher by Parinaaz Mehta
- Maybelline Spring/Summer Collection | Rebel Bouquet Lipsticks and Go Graffiti Nail Polishes by Lipglossaffairs
- Kleraderm is now available online! by Beautyinfozone
- Iraya Lotus Face Tonic Review by Jhilmil D Saha