Pins of The Week 4By Kwilliford
Source: wearehandsome.com via Kristen on Pinterest
1.) I think color blocked lips are very cool and bold. Would I ever wear this? Probably not, but I still like the idea.
Source: google.com via Kristen on Pinterest
2.) I almost died from cuteness overload. I have a yellow lab and they are such beautiful, sweet dogs. Love them.
Source: likecool.com via Kristen on Pinterest
3.) Other than books, watching Castle (oh how I love Nathan Fillion *sigh*), cosmetics, and blogging, coffee is my top love. I thought this was a neat way to know what you get when you order these thinks or if you need something to go by when you make them. I also think it is neat that the pronunciations are included. A sick and crazy part of me wants to try a Red Eye.
Source: homeiswheretheholmansare.blogspot.com via Kristen on Pinterest
4.) I tried this recipe a few nights ago, and it was yummy. And super simple. It would be next to impossible to mess this up. All you do is throw 4 chicken breasts, softened cream cheese, a pack of Italian dressing seasoning and 2 cans of cream of chicken into a crock pot on high for 4 hours. Serve over pasta.
Source: hgtvremodels.com via Kristen on Pinterest
5.) I want this to be my bathroom.
Source: repinly.com via Kristen on Pinterest
6.) I love this idea. I need to find some old maps and try it out for myself.
These articles might interest you :
Happy Friday everyone! I really should be sleeping since I have an early dermatologist appointment, but I have so many ideas in my head and I feel a little... Read moreThe 11 May 2012 by Kwilliford
So, this week was just like any other boring week. I went to school, work, and saw friends a few times. I have been working on my store, working on my blog,... Read moreThe 12 November 2012 by Jayfletch22
Source: Uploaded by user via Kristen on Pinterest1.) The mix of neon and geometric design just makes these nails awesome. I love the pink lipstick, too.Source:... Read moreThe 21 June 2012 by Kwilliford
HAIR & BEAUTY, SELF EXPRESSION
Source: bedbathandbeyond.com via Kristen on Pinterest1.) I just love this cute little pillow =) It is at Bed Bath and Beyond.Source: blavish.com via Kristen on... Read moreThe 17 July 2012 by Kwilliford
Sorry this post came a little late this week. I lost track of time and this week seemed to fly by. Plus we have been having some pretty bad storms every... Read moreThe 08 July 2012 by Kwilliford
10. A Gentleman’s guide to tying a bow tie – It’s not everyday you wear a bow tie, but when you do you better do it right. Learn how now 9. Read moreThe 21 October 2012 by Dudepins
10. A great idea to not only save a few bucks but also do something good for the environment. Check this Manly DIY out 9. A sweet Halloween costume idea. It’s... Read moreThe 28 October 2012 by Dudepins
COMMUNITY, CURRENT, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Holiday Glam 2014-2015 Makeup Tutorial by Makeupandartfreak
- 18 Nail Polish Shades For Coming Parties and A Facebook Group for Nail Polish Lovers by Shoppingaholic
- New scents by Vivianism
- Review: YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick 33 Rose Neillia by Beautifulbuns
North Korea Russia Thanksgiving Lance Armstrong Academy Awards John Galliano Apps Turkey The Box Office China Barack Obama Apple Harry Potter News Corp Lady Gaga X-Factor World Cup 2014 European Union Michelle Rodriguez Climate Change Nuclear Energy Christmas Halloween Hurricane Sandy True Blood Egypt Rupert Murdoch Samsung Valentine's Day Economy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick – Ravishing Red 312 Review, Swatch, LOTD by Poonam Jain
- The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Butter Review, Swatch by Poonam Jain
- Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal – Just Green Review, Swatch, EOTD by Poonam Jain
- Review | Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hair Therapy Products by Lipglossaffairs