Source: wearehandsome.com via Kristen on Pinterest
1.) I think color blocked lips are very cool and bold. Would I ever wear this? Probably not, but I still like the idea.
Source: google.com via Kristen on Pinterest
2.) I almost died from cuteness overload. I have a yellow lab and they are such beautiful, sweet dogs. Love them.
Source: likecool.com via Kristen on Pinterest
3.) Other than books, watching Castle (oh how I love Nathan Fillion *sigh*), cosmetics, and blogging, coffee is my top love. I thought this was a neat way to know what you get when you order these thinks or if you need something to go by when you make them. I also think it is neat that the pronunciations are included. A sick and crazy part of me wants to try a Red Eye.
Source: homeiswheretheholmansare.blogspot.com via Kristen on Pinterest
4.) I tried this recipe a few nights ago, and it was yummy. And super simple. It would be next to impossible to mess this up. All you do is throw 4 chicken breasts, softened cream cheese, a pack of Italian dressing seasoning and 2 cans of cream of chicken into a crock pot on high for 4 hours. Serve over pasta.
Source: hgtvremodels.com via Kristen on Pinterest
5.) I want this to be my bathroom.
Source: repinly.com via Kristen on Pinterest
6.) I love this idea. I need to find some old maps and try it out for myself.
These articles might interest you :
Will Franken (right) pays back Lewis Schaffer 60p in LondonIt is Christmas Day.Bah! Humbug!So here are British-based American comics Will Franken and Lewis... Read moreBy Thejohnfleming
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is already running on most of Google’s Nexus devices along with other mobile devices that have been manufactured by other companies. It... Read moreBy Dailyfusion
CURRENT, ENVIRONMENT, SOCIETY
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Have you ever observed something in progress? While evidence of man-made progress is generally observable, Mother Nature takes a rather slow, gradual, and... Read moreBy Adrenaline Romance
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
There is an art to building bridges. In an old book titled Observations on the Re-building of London Bridge by John Seaward, he says this:It is generally... Read moreThe 10 February 2016 by Marilyngardner5
RELIGION, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Entice - Hema S Kothari Launches Valentine Collection by Shoppingaholic
- A Rediscovered Love Of White Nails by Hollysbeautybox
- Oriflame The One 5 in 1 Colour Stylist Lipstick in Uptown Rose Review & Swatches by Natasha Bhatt
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser review | How to reduce the appearance of pores by Sugandha Choudhary
Climate Change Egypt Katie Taylor Laila Ali Halloween Holly Holm Costa Concordia Disaster Turkey UK Riots Google Apple China Alicia Ashley Christmas Lady Gaga Charlie Sheen Russia Apps Valentine's Day North Korea Marathons Harry Potter Michelle Rodriguez Thanksgiving Samsung The Box Office Norway Terror Attacks Mali Wikileaks Economy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- What you want for Valentine’s Day: Mix*o*logie Blendable Perfume Collection by Beautyinfozone
- Je'Taun M. Taylor Maybellne's first African American Face. Celebrating Black History Month, a tribute to a beautiful Lady, who should never be forgotten by Sharriewilliams
- Laneige Water Bank Essence Skincare Range Review |Korean skincare by Sugandha Choudhary
- Pregnancy | Preparing for labour, third time round by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman