We have previously featured legendary Spanish street artist PEZ on Hookedblog, as the artist has been in London for the last week ahead of the opening of his first London solo show 'Smiling Since 199" which opens later this evening at Tony's Gallery. The show is set to feature a mixture of installations, original canvas works, prints and some video work.
Hookedblog have been lucky enough to hang out with the artist as he has been re-decorating the streets of East London the last few days with his smiling iconic fish characters. Some of the street work you will have already seen on the blog, but here is a new selection of photographs we have captured.
If you are in or near London this evening, 'Smiling since 1999' opens at Tony's Gallery with a private view Thursday 5th April from 6pm with the exhibition running at the space for a month.
Tony's Gallery - 68 Sclater Street - London -E1 6HR
Pez - Smiling Since 1999 ExhibitionBy Hookedblog
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM ART & DESIGN
- They Gave A Homeless Man A Pizza. What He Did With It Will Make You Rethink Your Life. by Inspirion
- 27 Inches Closer Update (30/10/14) by Tim Neath
- Berlin Wall Remembered in Illuminating Display of 8,000 Glowing Orbs by Creativevisualart
- Oblivious - New Works by Nigel Cox at Gallery 8 by Invisiblemadevisible
Egypt Hurricane Sandy Samsung Harry Potter Father's Day Climate Change Russia True Blood Christmas John Galliano Michelle Rodriguez X-Factor China Halloween Thanksgiving Turkey Mali Mardi Gras Rick Perry The Box Office Economy Barack Obama Apps News Corp Academy Awards Mitt Romney European Union Lady Gaga North Korea Apple
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ART & DESIGN
- Museum Night Fever by Benheine
- Best Sewing Blogs 2015: Vote Now! by Mmadalynne
- Ben Slow and Carl Cashman Collaborative Mural by Hookedblog
- Gigantic Man Crawls Outs from the Earth in this Massive Outdoor Sculpture by Creativevisualart