We have previously featured legendary Spanish street artist PEZ on Hookedblog, as the artist has been in London for the last week ahead of the opening of his first London solo show 'Smiling Since 199" which opens later this evening at Tony's Gallery. The show is set to feature a mixture of installations, original canvas works, prints and some video work.
Hookedblog have been lucky enough to hang out with the artist as he has been re-decorating the streets of East London the last few days with his smiling iconic fish characters. Some of the street work you will have already seen on the blog, but here is a new selection of photographs we have captured.
If you are in or near London this evening, 'Smiling since 1999' opens at Tony's Gallery with a private view Thursday 5th April from 6pm with the exhibition running at the space for a month.
Tony's Gallery - 68 Sclater Street - London -E1 6HR
Pez - Smiling Since 1999 ExhibitionBy Hookedblog
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM ART & DESIGN
- Clet Abraham's New York Street Sign Interventions by Hookedblog
- KLM Is Renting Out a Spacious Airplane Apartment on Airbnb by Inspirion
- AeroMobil 3.0 : World’s Most Advanced Flying Car by Inspirion
- BOOK REVIEW - ROGUE SPY BY JOANNA BOURNE by Mariagrazia
Economy John Galliano Thanksgiving Mardi Gras Hurricane Sandy Samsung Turkey Harry Potter Russia X-Factor Lady Gaga News Corp European Union Michelle Rodriguez True Blood Mali Climate Change Valentine's Day Egypt Apple Lance Armstrong Barack Obama Father's Day China North Korea Apps The Box Office Christmas Academy Awards Halloween
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ART & DESIGN
- David Walker's 'A Blank Canvas is a White Flag' in London by Hookedblog
- Xmas Exhibition at Hang-Up Gallery by Invisiblemadevisible
- Meanwhile Back in the Wick Opening @ Prompt>Gallery_ by Hookedblog
- New look Brabbles & Boggitt, or old look; you decide by Karl