We have previously featured legendary Spanish street artist PEZ on Hookedblog, as the artist has been in London for the last week ahead of the opening of his first London solo show 'Smiling Since 199" which opens later this evening at Tony's Gallery. The show is set to feature a mixture of installations, original canvas works, prints and some video work.
Hookedblog have been lucky enough to hang out with the artist as he has been re-decorating the streets of East London the last few days with his smiling iconic fish characters. Some of the street work you will have already seen on the blog, but here is a new selection of photographs we have captured.
If you are in or near London this evening, 'Smiling since 1999' opens at Tony's Gallery with a private view Thursday 5th April from 6pm with the exhibition running at the space for a month.
Tony's Gallery - 68 Sclater Street - London -E1 6HR
MOST POPULAR FROM ART & DESIGN
- Ralph Lauren pantaloncini-Discount coupon retailers on line will usually offer a rotation of discounts 9l by Mushir
- Ralph Lauren Femme-Discount 1200 this is a hot television for the price 4o by Mushir
- Ralph Lauren banda-Discount and you can cover these services in your monthly rent charges 0t by Mushir
- Ralph Lauren Femme-Cheap your ping may consistently be high or may rise and fall randomly 0w by Mushir
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ART & DESIGN
- Sketching properly with talent & creativity could get you here! by Luciano
- When Photoshop did not exist by Luciano
- Video tutorial: using pastels to color your car sketches by Luciano
- Car Design PRO & Car Design Education Tips cooperates on Facebook by Luciano