Every year people all over the world spend countless hours searching for unique and meaningful gifts. It can often be a difficult and time consuming task to find the perfect presents for family and friends.
Gift wrap is an often overlooked aspect gift giving. Most gifts are bundled in hastily purchased, generic gift wrap or stuffed into “oh so familiar” re-used gift bags.
Personalized wrapping paper can solve many of the issues plaguing gifts in the modern day. It shows thought, originality, and will be remembered for years to come; unlike the gift cards we so often see stuffed in meaningless greeting cards with a quick signature.
So you need to find the perfect give for your friend or family member…ask yourself…are they a pet lover? If so, all of your problems are solved! No matter what you get them – if you wrap it with pics of their pet(s) you are sure to hit the jackpot!
Here is how you can make your very own pet photo wrapping paper:
1) Decide who the present is for.
2) Decide if you want to personalize the pet wrapping paper with a single picture repeated, multiple pictures, or no picture at all. Most personalized wrapping paper styles are designed to accommodate one of these choices. Once again, depending on the recipient, one may be more appropriate then another.
3) Decide what you want to say. Is this going to be funny? Or is it sweet? Reminiscent? Or sentimental? There are many different avenues options to choose. If you will be giving multiple presents, it might be a good idea to make a few different rolls.
4) Get a list of all the people who you would like to give custom pet wrapping paper to. Make and order all your rolls in one shot. This will save you money on shipping and may also bring the price per roll lower.
5) Find your wrap!
6) Give your presents and be prepared for the questions. Where did you get this? How did you do this? How did you think of something so amazing!? Why are you so smart, thoughtful, and wonderful!?
7) Give yourself a pat on the back for thinking of such a good idea!