Speaking of inspiration- I'm going on a media diet for the next few weeks, and that means you won't be seeing my comments in the blog-o-sphere for a while. I hope you understand- I've now spent 2 solid years actively reading and engaging with my blogging community to the point of shutting out most everything else. When I couldn't talk books or music with a friend recently, I realized I've become somewhat off-balanced. I basically only speak blogs, and fashion. So, I've decided that it's time to step away for a while, recharge and refuel.
I hope you don't mind but I will still be posting- I've got lots and lots of original content, and I don't feel like shutting up. But, feel free to not read or comment or whatever. I admit it feels awkward to plan to NOT visit my blog roll for awhile, BUT I'm looking forward in going offline and getting some book and magazine reading done. Not to mention a recent windfall of projects and adventures slated for this summer.
That said, let me tell you fashion blogland has been ON FIRE lately, teeming with brilliant, remarkable and thoughtful posts. Keep your eye on the usual suspects for riveting subject matter:
- By Anika
- Beautifully Invisible
- Consider Me Lovely
- Dress Courage
- Dusk Zone
- Feminine Bravery
- Grit & Glamour
- Penny Dreadful Vintage
- Stylish Thought
loosed of limits & imaginary lines." -Walt Whitman
The Citizen Rosebud puts on her thinking cap- which happens to look FABULOUS!Photos:
- Artist/Art curator Richard St.Offe & pal at Bows + Arrows' "soft opening"
- Rose painting as part of the Vox Art showing at ThinkHouse
- Stannimal, the sweet + handsome artist/musician/husband to Ann of Annimal House
- Pic of my two pals, Mary & Tony taken at Paragary's
- "Paparazzi" taking photos at the pre-Blow Up BBQ
- Pretty much the coolest couple ever.
- Golden Owls nesting at Bows + Arrows
- Yours truly sporting yet another leopard hat from Fringe.
(I TRULY NEED THIS ONE!)
- Vox Art. Painting by Justin Buell. Now showing at ThinkHouse