Pain ManagementBy Ian_delapena
I have tried for several months to just forget but every time I see a father and daughter together it just strikes me right on the spot.
I cannot contain this anymore. Just when I mustered the courage to call her, i cannot reach her.
how can I ever do this. I just wish some body would just point a gun into my head and pull the trigger.
Right now I'm thinking what on earth have I done to deserve all of these.
I wish it was just as easy as shutting the door out and its done. but hey if someone would just pull the trigger its all done.
So what have I done?
I don't know who ever you are or if there's really anyone out there reading this stupid blog of mine that has been my shock absorber, but i thank you for listening.
i think i need some lorazepam and isoflurane.
These articles might interest you :
People who are involved in the implementation of learning and development (L & D) solutions in organisations need no convincing on the added value that a... Read moreBy Combi31
Happy royal wedding day! I'm assuming you heard of the royal shindig that happened earlier this morning across the pond.In the weeks leading up to today, the... Read moreBy Nicelise
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFE COACH, LIFESTYLE
That’s a lie. I don’t think I know anyone who always tells the truth. I think that says more about the world than the company I keep. This outfit is from last... Read moreBy Astylizedhysteria
Window shopping for business strategies The business landscape is littered with disasters based on “expansion by acquisition”. What seemed like a... Read moreBy Alanhargreaves
BUSINESS, CAREER, ECONOMICS, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
It’s more like re-birthing It’s fashionable to say it’s over for middle managers. The theory goes that everything they did before either is, or will be, sorted... Read moreBy Alanhargreaves
With West Ham United being the first football club to be relegated from the English Premiership in the 2010/11 season – a team widely regarded as playing below... Read moreBy Iangreen
BUSINESS, SOCCER, SPORTS
A mom told the story of her 11-year-old son’s first day back to school after breaking his ankle. As he got off the school bus, he was immediately approached by ... Read moreBy Slattenk
MOST POPULAR FROM TRAVEL
- 5 Cajun Restaurants for a Mardi Gras Feast in Chicago by Urbanmatter Chicago
- BOOK REVIEW: Narconomics by Tom Wainwright by Berniegourley
- Emmanuel Macron is edging closer to France’s presidency by Stizzard
- #London Nightly #Photoblog 23:02:17: The Walking Dead In London by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TRAVEL
- Ravinia Announces Presale Tickets for OneRepublic, John Legend, and More by Urbanmatter Chicago
- Why Travel to Isaan: Thailand’s Countryside by Tielandtothailand
- Living “Pura Vida”: Tips for Healthy Travel and Adventure in Costa Rica by Healthytravelblog
- The Chicago Art & Design Show is All-New at Navy Pier This Spring by Urbanmatter Chicago