Ombre Background TutorialBy Jcchris
Here I used the Mix'd Media Inx refill.
Squeeze some of the ink onto a craft sheet. The inks are think so you might want to water it down.
Use a wet tissue to work with the colors. I started with dark blue, medium blue and lastly a very light blue. Just keep stroking it up and down to get the gradient. If the colors in between does not blend, just spray some water, add the color and keep stroking it to blend.
Here is how it will look like.
Here's my completed layout...
Hope you enjoy this very simple tutorial to create an ombre effect on your creation! Thanks for swinging by :)
GCD Studios: Mix'd Media Stax (Manilla)GCD Studios: 12x12 paper (Scribbles)GCD Studios : Crafty ChronicleSpellbinders: Bitty BlossomsZutter: Corrugated BoardClearsnap : Mix'd Media Inx refillClearnsnap - Mix'd Media Inx (Chiffon)Want2Scrap: Finesse Swirls - Le Creme
Others: Lace & Silhouette Cameo Machine
These articles might interest you :
Hello dolls, when Polished.tv asked if they could write a guest post for Glambeautys I was super excited, I love their tutorials and posts and thought this... Read moreThe 11 February 2014 by Lizaprideaux
HAIR & BEAUTY, SELF EXPRESSION
Hellooo,So I haven't blogged all week but thought I would quickly show you something to do to an old denim shirt you don't use anymore. It's SO simple, takes... Read moreThe 08 September 2012 by Jess_kemp
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- a Halloween (birthday) bouquet--how to by Laharris1
- TOP 5 MOVIES TO WATCH THIS HALLOWEEN – Part Three by Bambileigh
- Chic and glamorous interiors by two different Chicago designers by Decorology
- Show & Tell: Do you want to build a Snowman? by Leonied
Academy Awards Russia Thanksgiving China Mardi Gras Michelle Rodriguez True Blood Valentine's Day Father's Day Barack Obama Mali Climate Change Rick Perry Hurricane Sandy Christmas Lady Gaga Economy Egypt Lance Armstrong Turkey X-Factor European Union Harry Potter The Box Office John Galliano News Corp Samsung Apple Apps Halloween
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- One big stripe nail art | Monochrome "Mani"a by Priyanjana Roy
- DIY Black, White and Gold Wedding Invitation by Debisementelli
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose water Review by Priyanjana Roy
- Paper Maché Home Decor - Natalie Wargin by Ann Martin