Ombre Background TutorialBy Jcchris
Here I used the Mix'd Media Inx refill.
Squeeze some of the ink onto a craft sheet. The inks are think so you might want to water it down.
Use a wet tissue to work with the colors. I started with dark blue, medium blue and lastly a very light blue. Just keep stroking it up and down to get the gradient. If the colors in between does not blend, just spray some water, add the color and keep stroking it to blend.
Here is how it will look like.
Here's my completed layout...
Hope you enjoy this very simple tutorial to create an ombre effect on your creation! Thanks for swinging by :)
GCD Studios: Mix'd Media Stax (Manilla)GCD Studios: 12x12 paper (Scribbles)GCD Studios : Crafty ChronicleSpellbinders: Bitty BlossomsZutter: Corrugated BoardClearsnap : Mix'd Media Inx refillClearnsnap - Mix'd Media Inx (Chiffon)Want2Scrap: Finesse Swirls - Le Creme
Others: Lace & Silhouette Cameo Machine
These articles might interest you :
Hello dolls, when Polished.tv asked if they could write a guest post for Glambeautys I was super excited, I love their tutorials and posts and thought this... Read moreThe 11 February 2014 by Lizaprideaux
HAIR & BEAUTY, SELF EXPRESSION
Hellooo,So I haven't blogged all week but thought I would quickly show you something to do to an old denim shirt you don't use anymore. It's SO simple, takes... Read moreThe 08 September 2012 by Jess_kemp
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- A Borrowed Thanksgiving Story, Part I by Liveclay
- Martha Lights Up America by Decorology
- 45, 46, 47/52 by Leonied
- Top 25 Beautiful Dining Rooms (Traditional and Transitional) by Southshoredecoratingblog
Samsung Apps Michelle Rodriguez Valentine's Day Egypt China Barack Obama X-Factor Harry Potter The Box Office Apple True Blood Lance Armstrong Hurricane Sandy News Corp John Galliano European Union Economy North Korea Mardi Gras Father's Day Lady Gaga Halloween Turkey Climate Change Academy Awards Mali Thanksgiving Russia Christmas
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- Eccentric Misfits and Uncommon Characters - New Paper Sculptures by Patty Grazini by Ann Martin
- 5 Reasons Why Your Handmade Business Needs a Blog by Alison_wood
- This Weeks Best Sellers @FancieStrands by Fanciestrands
- Thanksgiving decorating ideas that you haven't seen a million times by Decorology