And I feel ready to drop! We are so excited and so exhausted at the same time. Thanks for all the kind words and your patience. I know you were probablly starting to think I was full of it. It took a bit longer than we anticipated, and in the 11th hour (this past Friday) we realized that if we wanted the site to look like how we wanted we were going to have to take over designing it ourselves. yikes.
Despite the fact that I lost our storefront 3 times in an overtired fog of hitting wrong buttons, we did it and launched. I give all you web designers out there massive kudoos. My back hurts from hunching over a screen and I have had daily migraines from staring at a screen, and don't get me started about code. The only down side is we can't do coupon codes or bulk price breaks at this time, but hopefully in the near future. Instead we marked the store down for you. The site incorporates Adobe Flash, so we apologize to all the iPhones in advance- that was the trade off with the template we chose- but it looks pretty*.
And as promised we have a winner of the $50 credit....
Thank you for all your comments! We really hope you enjoy our product and would love to hear your feeback. In the meantime here is a brief overview of what we are offering:
- we have 4 sizes and patterns currently-more in production. -we are made locally so we can do custom rather quickly 7-10 days to ship from design approval, just contact us with the size you are interested in and we will send you a quote. -the product is paintable, just use a paint or primer made for plastic (we like Krylon & Rustoleum's spraypaints) -we include adhesive tabs that we recommend for smooth, clean surfaces like glass or mirror, on painted or slightly textured surfaces we recommend using a few tabs to hold it in place and to secure it with a couple small brad nails in the corner. You can also use your own adhesive.
-we will ship internationally- just contact us, we are working out the pricing still, but it can be done! I know there is more, but my brain is drained... I will be back now on a regular basis. Thanks for understanding my lack of posts lately, hopefully it was all worth it! Now I just need a good nap.
Let me know what you think, and thanks again!
These articles might interest you :
Anouk Wipprecht is not your average fashion designer. Her pieces go beyond fabric and stitches, and into the realm of exoskeletal 3D printing and... Read more15 hours, 53 minutes ago by Trendytechie
Mrs. Tina Knowles-Lawson, was asked about the sex of her superstar daughter Beyonce twins. Knowles-Lawson, who is already a grandmother to Beyonce’s daughter,... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Firstladyb
Manhattan School of Music unearths Die Zigeunerbaron. by Paul J. Pelkonen True love wins the day in the last scene if Die Zigeunerbaron.Photo courtesy... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Superconductor
CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
Everyone can learn business 101 in business school, but applying what you've learned can be another story altogether. To build a successful and strategic... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Divine T.
BUSINESS, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Considering it's the end of April, the weather has been unseasonably cool this past week. We even had snow earlier in the week! Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Hikingwithheather
It was a packed house at Barrymore’s last Saturday as a couple of local bands held a dual CD Release Party – The post Barrymore’s comes alive with the sound of... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Hendrik Pape
ENTERTAINMENT, MEDIA, MUSIC
Congrats are in order for Christian athlete, Russell Wilson and wife R B singer Ciara. The couple has welcomed a baby girl. Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Firstladyb
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- How to Transform Your House into a Villa with Pool by Kravelv
- End of Month Review April 2017 by Ozhene
- My potatoes dodged the frost by Mwillis
- Lowes Lounge Chairs by Bigdaddycarlos
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- I'm baaaaaack! by Kerrysteele
- Bringing some countryside calmness at home by Myparadissi
- Gray kitchens with oak details by Myparadissi
- ETSY MIX of the week by Myparadissi