And I feel ready to drop! We are so excited and so exhausted at the same time. Thanks for all the kind words and your patience. I know you were probablly starting to think I was full of it. It took a bit longer than we anticipated, and in the 11th hour (this past Friday) we realized that if we wanted the site to look like how we wanted we were going to have to take over designing it ourselves. yikes.
Despite the fact that I lost our storefront 3 times in an overtired fog of hitting wrong buttons, we did it and launched. I give all you web designers out there massive kudoos. My back hurts from hunching over a screen and I have had daily migraines from staring at a screen, and don't get me started about code. The only down side is we can't do coupon codes or bulk price breaks at this time, but hopefully in the near future. Instead we marked the store down for you. The site incorporates Adobe Flash, so we apologize to all the iPhones in advance- that was the trade off with the template we chose- but it looks pretty*.
And as promised we have a winner of the $50 credit....
Thank you for all your comments! We really hope you enjoy our product and would love to hear your feeback. In the meantime here is a brief overview of what we are offering:
- we have 4 sizes and patterns currently-more in production. -we are made locally so we can do custom rather quickly 7-10 days to ship from design approval, just contact us with the size you are interested in and we will send you a quote. -the product is paintable, just use a paint or primer made for plastic (we like Krylon & Rustoleum's spraypaints) -we include adhesive tabs that we recommend for smooth, clean surfaces like glass or mirror, on painted or slightly textured surfaces we recommend using a few tabs to hold it in place and to secure it with a couple small brad nails in the corner. You can also use your own adhesive.
-we will ship internationally- just contact us, we are working out the pricing still, but it can be done! I know there is more, but my brain is drained... I will be back now on a regular basis. Thanks for understanding my lack of posts lately, hopefully it was all worth it! Now I just need a good nap.
Let me know what you think, and thanks again!
These articles might interest you :
Freshome is a fabulous online interior design and architecture magazine for design savvy enthusiasts. It spans the design world from furnishings, interiors and... Read moreBy Lorigilder
HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, INTERIOR DESIGN
Hey thanks for your question. Um…unfortunately all i can say is that i am a sales assistant part time at a huge international fashion retailer and the rest of... Read moreBy Lauramoodley
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
For the past 6 weeks or so I have been working many hours on creating a website for my dear friend and Australian photographer True North Mark and uploading... Read moreBy Flemmingbo
CULTURE, PHOTOGRAPHY, TRAVEL
Fans of adventure racing and other endurance sports now have a new online resource to add to their bookmarks. The newly launched Explore. Compete. Live. is... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
After a mediocre animated program and a less than stellar documentary session, I was not exactly eager in anticipation going into the Live Action Oscar Shorts... Read moreBy Kaiser31083
It is a challenge to live a healthy life these days. We are rushing from one stressful activity to another. However active that might be, it sure enough is not... Read moreBy Medicineman
When friends tell me they’re amazed at how creatively I live my life, I am always flattered but baffled, as I’m a busy WAHM*, I don’t sleep enough, and there’s... Read moreBy Artbycedar
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- Blueberries by Mwillis
- ETSY MIX of the week by Myparadissi
- We Love: Mairi Helena Textiles by Hollie Brooks
- Why Moving To A Rural Area Can Be The Best Thing For Your Young Family by Peppertan
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- Rolled Paper Art Jewelry - Youngjoo Lee by Ann Martin
- Intricate Paper Cuttings by Parth Kothekar by Ann Martin
- ETSY MIX of the week by Myparadissi
- January Stitch Fix #10 Review by Adrienne Boswell