NOTD: Technic 'Carnival'By Justjesss
These photos show one coat of 'Carnival' over three (thick) coats of Models Own 'Buff Pink'. Unlike its sister 'Mermaid', I actually found this polish really easy to apply - the glitter went on evenly and quite thickly, I didn't have to fish around in the bottle for glitter, and I didn't have any problems with it curling or bleeding. It smoothed off fairly nicely with one coat of top coat, although I think it'd take two to get it totally smooth.
As you can see, 'Carnival' contains small and medium hexagonal glitters in red, blue, green, silver, and gold, suspended in a clear base. It's gorgeous and eye-catching without being flashy or overstated, and a couple of people have asked if I've had a manicure. It looks lovely over a pale color like this but I'd imagine it'd go equally well over darker or neon colours.
Overall, I really enjoyed wearing this polish and it's definitely one I'll be coming back to regularly.
Have you tried 'Carnival'? Do you own 'Rainbow Connection', and if so, how do you think the two compare?
These articles might interest you :
With the summer season upon us, here are five common sun-protection mistakes (and how to fix them) from our friends at Aveeno and Acuvue.1. Read moreThe 27 June 2014 by Beautyinfozone
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING
Sponsored Video Are you are ready to laugh and drool at the same time? I know I am and if you are as well, you just must check out this Summer’s most... Read moreThe 13 June 2014 by Fashion Addicted Foodies
CULTURE, ENTERTAINMENT, FASHION, LIFESTYLE
Hi everyone, Today I came across a really interesting piece that I couldn’t wait to share with you all. Titled ‘Before After’, Journalist an... Read moreThe 26 June 2014 by Triedandtestedblogger
CULTURE, HAIR & BEAUTY
Hey my gorgeous ladies, How are you all today? I am Vaishu and this is my first post This is the blog that introduced me to the world of beauty and cosmetics, ... Read moreThe 10 June 2014 by Arzoo Sharma
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
When Kerry told me she was having her wedding at her families Big Rock Fun Park in Taupo I knew it was going to be a special day. Read moreThe 16 June 2014 by Jax
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Beauty Chat | What Are The Best Eyeshadow Colors For Dark Skin Tones? by Chantel
- The fountain of youth? Nutriganics Drops of Youth Serum and Eye Concentrate from The Body Shop by Beautyinfozone
- Christmas Nail Art Idea with tutorial: Red And Green Gift Tie by Jayshreebhagat
- Tips for Adding Flavor – Not Calories – to Meals by A Beauty Feature
European Union Academy Awards China Lance Armstrong Egypt Valentine's Day Samsung Turkey Russia True Blood World Cup 2014 Rick Perry Rupert Murdoch Climate Change North Korea John Galliano Michelle Rodriguez Lady Gaga Apple Harry Potter Hurricane Sandy The Box Office News Corp Halloween Economy Barack Obama Thanksgiving Apps Nuclear Energy Christmas
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick – Ravishing Red 312 Review, Swatch, LOTD by Poonam Jain
- The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Butter Review, Swatch by Poonam Jain
- Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal – Just Green Review, Swatch, EOTD by Poonam Jain
- Review | Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hair Therapy Products by Lipglossaffairs