NOTD: Technic 'Carnival'By Justjesss
These photos show one coat of 'Carnival' over three (thick) coats of Models Own 'Buff Pink'. Unlike its sister 'Mermaid', I actually found this polish really easy to apply - the glitter went on evenly and quite thickly, I didn't have to fish around in the bottle for glitter, and I didn't have any problems with it curling or bleeding. It smoothed off fairly nicely with one coat of top coat, although I think it'd take two to get it totally smooth.
As you can see, 'Carnival' contains small and medium hexagonal glitters in red, blue, green, silver, and gold, suspended in a clear base. It's gorgeous and eye-catching without being flashy or overstated, and a couple of people have asked if I've had a manicure. It looks lovely over a pale color like this but I'd imagine it'd go equally well over darker or neon colours.
Overall, I really enjoyed wearing this polish and it's definitely one I'll be coming back to regularly.
Have you tried 'Carnival'? Do you own 'Rainbow Connection', and if so, how do you think the two compare?
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Milk – The Ultimate Natural Moisturizer for Your Skin by Rishiraj
- Pink Girly Make Up. by Brightowngirl
- Will This New Shapoo and Conditioner Range be The One That Brings Back Life in My Hair? by Shoppingaholic
- How to Give Your Nose a Slimmer Look with Makeup by Rishiraj
Valentine's Day Harry Potter Apple Turkey Samsung Russia Michelle Rodriguez Nuclear Energy John Galliano Mali Rupert Murdoch North Korea Lance Armstrong Climate Change The Box Office Academy Awards Mitt Romney Halloween European Union Lady Gaga Christmas Apps Barack Obama The Olympics Egypt Thanksgiving Rick Perry True Blood Economy China
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Adding Honey to Handmade Soap (and Recipe) by Kelly
- Camelia's Natural Handmade Face & Body Cocoats Mask Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Fuschia Garden Lavender Day Cream with SPF15 by Jhilmil D Saha
- Republic day Makeup Tips – How to wear Tri -Color with a Twist by Poonam Jain
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- One-stop Destination for Best Coupons & ... Reviewed by Leticia Husk
- REVIEW/SHOP Enlivening curls with Goldwell Kerasilk ... Reviewed by Jessy Bill
- Sattvik Anti Marks Serum for Spotless ... Reviewed by Amitha
- SIGMA Eye Makeup Brush: E 45 ... Reviewed by The Pout Painters