Image via Wikipedia
The last day of the conference, a group of LGBT bloggers rounded up by Ian Finkenbinder of One Angry Queer decided to put together a “It Gets Better” video. Even though, I’m not huge on being videotaped or photographed – I had to throw my two cents in (the bourbon probably helped too) and talk about how being LGBT has shaped my world from start to finish.
It is a little long but the video is awesome and a testament that if we can come together to share our own personal stories, we have the ability to be unstoppable.
The blogger list is taken from Carlos’ blog. He also put it all together, so give him a great, big round of applause!
- Markos Moulitsas @markos – straight ally
- Pam Spaulding @pam_spaulding
- Scott Wooledge @Clarknt67
- Tom Torres @_floatingworld
- Evan Haliburton @evanhaliburton
- Viktor Kerney @wondermann5
- Mark Snyder @ColageNational
- Jason Haas @jasonlhaas
- Zack Ford @zackford
- Andy Szekeres @AndySzekeres
- Cynthia Wright @cynisright
- Noah Baron @noahbbaron
- Joe Sudbay @JoeSudbay
- Phil Reese @ReallyPhilReese
- Christopher Edwards @xtopher1974
- Daniel Villarreal @hispanicpanic79
- Alvin McEwen @holybullies
- Carlos A. Quiroz @CarlosQC
- Jake Weinraub @jakeweinraub
- Mel England @melengland
- Scottie Thomaston @indiemcemopants
- John Aravosis @aravosis
- Michael Rogers @MichaelRogersDC
- Ian Finkenbinder @OneAngryQueer
Aside from that, my hair! OH MY GOD – at least my skin looks good though.