So yesterday I finally got my hands on the infamous Baker Street by Nails Inc. This shade first sent the beauty world into a frenzy when none other than Beyonce was seen sporting this on her talons after the birth of her daughter. I have searched high and low and am yet to find a color that comes close so I had to bite the bullet and buy the original. It is certainly a step away from my usual muted tones but 'I like'. After one coat I was a bit 'meh' but 2 coats and wham its a completely opaque blue. Finished off with lashings of Seche Vite top coat and I was good to go!
Have you tried this colour?
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Kama Ayurveda Heal Revitalising Transparent Soap Review by Poonam Jain
- First Look: Bobbi Brown’s KBeauty look + Face & Bronzing Duo swatches by Beautifulbuns
- “Weekend Centrals” can socialize their nights away with unconventional MO Bar Aperitivo by A Beauty Feature
- Review: Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner Super Waterproof Black (new packaging) by Beautifulbuns
Mardi Gras X-Factor North Korea Samsung The Box Office China Mitt Romney Harry Potter Halloween Rick Perry Nuclear Energy Russia Amanda Knox Father's Day True Blood Turkey Kathy Long Lady Gaga Egypt Michelle Rodriguez Lance Armstrong Christmas Costa Concordia Disaster Barack Obama Katie Taylor Apps Climate Change Wikileaks Economy Apple
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- FAB BAG May 2015 - Sun, Sand, Sexy Review by Natasha Bhatt
- Change your INK with less pain, shorter treatments and faster results by A Beauty Feature
- Fab Bag | Holiday Vibes? by Lipglossaffairs
- My Kitchen Projects: Cream Cheese Red Velvet Brownie Bites by Caidiva