The famous Ponte Vecchio. The bridge is pedestrian and lined with jewelers.
The architecture in Florence is stunning and an interesting mix...
Piazza della Signoria
From my winter trip
There is an popular open-air sculpture garden in the famous
Piazza della Signoria
Inside the Palazzo Vecchio - the most prominent building in Piazza della Signoria
The Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore is unforgettable
The Baptistery of St. John boasts the famous bronze doors Michelangelo dubbed "The Gates of Paradise"
The beautiful Santa Maria Novella...
Anyone here been to Florence? What did you think?
These articles might interest you :
Lake Como was our final destination in Italy last summer before heading to Switzerland. The pictures speak for themselves to the beauty of this one-of-a-kind... Read moreBy Decorology
Ahh, Italy. We started this adventure in Rome which of course is a must-see but honestly, if I get the chance to go back to Italy, I will stay in the heart of... Read moreBy Shawndrarussell
I took a lot of photos of this boat. I thought it looked like a pirate ship. Now that I'm getting ready to go back to the states for the summer (partly to escap... Read moreBy Ellen
With the opportunity of some visiting friends, I decided to take the train and go to Florence to see them. A city of the Renaissance and the Medieval periods,... Read moreBy Marinacng
So far I am loving the summer! Granted the weather is still pretty rubbish, but these past few weeks have been amazing! On the 29th, me and my family flew to St... Read moreBy Louisa
When we recently visited our family in Massachusetts we visited the North End with my brother Vinny and his wife Susan. The North End is a neighborhood of Bosto... Read moreBy Jpbrandanophoto
DESTINATIONS, PHOTOGRAPHY, TRAVEL
Oh, hello there. Remember me? There are so many gosh darn exciting things happening at The Well Daily right now that I did not even have a few moments to blog... Read moreBy Danielleabroad
MOST POPULAR FROM TRAVEL
- Gates of Freedom: The Martin Luther Gate Arrives In London #Reformationssommer by Lwblog
- Top 9 Lakes Visited Around the World by Davedtc
- The Long Distance London Walker No.2: Meet Marc Hodes by @roquesrichard by Lwblog
- #London Nightly #Photoblog 25:02:17: Good Advice in #Southwark by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TRAVEL
- Ravinia Announces Presale Tickets for OneRepublic, John Legend, and More by Urbanmatter Chicago
- Living “Pura Vida”: Tips for Healthy Travel and Adventure in Costa Rica by Healthytravelblog
- Flying for Skydiving Operations - Important Jump Pilot Information by Diverdriver
- Why Travel to Isaan: Thailand’s Countryside by Tielandtothailand