today i am going to review the new product by mua, called cream blush in the color blossom.
I brought this on my birthday, i saw it in superdrug and it was the last one left, it wasn't even in the right section it was were they lipglosses are and i was like "eeee" i need this, so i did :D,
they are only £2.
This is really pretty packaging aswell, its alot sturdier then you would of expected for just 2 pound, they are quite big aswell, you differently get a lot for your money.
It is a beautiful browny pink shade, and it make your cheeks look like they have a natural glow to them, rather then an actually color to them,
i love to put it ontop of my foundation, and then put my invisible powder over the top, because it doesn't get rid of any of the colour, but sets it in place and makes it look natural!
It is such a pretty color and it has made me love cream blushers, i know think that they look so much natural then the powder blushes, and sit so much nicer on the skin, and because you put a powder over the top it lasts soo much longer.
this might be a dodgy picture, but i hope you get the idea, this was taken a goood 5 -6 hours after i had applied the blush and it actually stayed in place, i hope i get to use the whole range by mua because i think you can do so much more with these.
have you tried them? what do you think?
These articles might interest you :
Just as with a normal mountain bike, upgrades are part and parcel of owning a fat bike. Interestingly however, fat bike upgrades are quite different to a... Read moreBy Grindinggears
OTHER SPORTS, SPORTS
Kama ayurvedic kumkumadi face scrub is specifically formulated with pure ayurvedic kumkumadi oil, a miraculous beauty fluid which is made with 12 precious and... Read moreBy Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
To understand how emissions regulations are currently affecting the pre-owned vehicle market, let’s revisit what’s been happening with emissions regulations in... Read moreBy Ryderexchange
Samsung has finally brought the design change that all fans were waiting for. The most popular flagship has a more luxurious aspect, because it ditched the chea... Read moreBy Dailyfusion
CURRENT, ENVIRONMENT, SOCIETY
Fantastic festive hair styles for all ages and hair lengths.I have been looking all over for some inspiration for my daughters hair at Christmas time and came... Read moreBy Hannah Staveley
The first ever Chinese Domain Festival and China Digital Asset Investment Summit live auction concluded with 150 million RMB in sales. The full list is below... Read moreBy Worldwide
For more hashtag stories, stalk me on - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Read moreThe 07 February 2016 by Sarusinghal
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- NELF USA Pressed Powder-Natural Matte: Review, Swatch and FOTD by Jayshreebhagat
- The Beauty Spotlight Team shares their weekly favorites by Beautyinfozone
- First Impressions | TurBliss Bioactive Face Mask for Problem Skin* by Justjesss
- How to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally: 13 Simple Tips by Stylishwalks
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Valentine Day "I Love.." Contest by Jhilmil D Saha
- THE POWER OF POWDER REVIEW & VIDEO DEMO by Blessmybag
- Je'Taun M. Taylor Maybellne's first African American Face. Celebrating Black History Month, a tribute to a beautiful Lady, who should never be forgotten by Sharriewilliams
- Pregnancy | What's in baby's hospital bag?! by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman