Mua Cream Blush in BlossomBy Misspenelope90
today i am going to review the new product by mua, called cream blush in the color blossom.
I brought this on my birthday, i saw it in superdrug and it was the last one left, it wasn't even in the right section it was were they lipglosses are and i was like "eeee" i need this, so i did :D,
they are only £2.
This is really pretty packaging aswell, its alot sturdier then you would of expected for just 2 pound, they are quite big aswell, you differently get a lot for your money.
It is a beautiful browny pink shade, and it make your cheeks look like they have a natural glow to them, rather then an actually color to them,
i love to put it ontop of my foundation, and then put my invisible powder over the top, because it doesn't get rid of any of the colour, but sets it in place and makes it look natural!
It is such a pretty color and it has made me love cream blushers, i know think that they look so much natural then the powder blushes, and sit so much nicer on the skin, and because you put a powder over the top it lasts soo much longer.
this might be a dodgy picture, but i hope you get the idea, this was taken a goood 5 -6 hours after i had applied the blush and it actually stayed in place, i hope i get to use the whole range by mua because i think you can do so much more with these.
have you tried them? what do you think?
These articles might interest you :
I have a review for you, a cheek product from Liz Earle's make up range. I have the Healthy Glow Cream Blush in the shade 06 Nectar. Liz Earle explain the 06... Read moreThe 12 November 2012 by Natalieroseanne
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
A fresh flush is always a good look and no more appropriate than during the first whiffs of Spring. Whilst the weather might not be quite there yet, my head is... Read moreThe 02 April 2013 by Bbeautylove
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
Hi Dolls, I thought I'd share with you my most recent purchase, the "Ladyblush" shade of MAC cream blend blusher. I've never used a MAC blusher before, and... Read moreThe 09 December 2012 by Laurat24
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
( Swatch of product )( Blending in the product )What?6 in 1 bb cream.Acts as make up base - radiance, oil control, moisturizing, good coverage, enhances skin... Read moreThe 30 September 2012 by Imustbedreaming95
The weather here in the US is really doing a number on my skin. Especially in New York, where it got quite chilly at night, and dry besides. Read moreThe 27 April 2013 by Eula
One of Max's most favorite things in the entire world is making matches. He turns life into one giant matching game. When he makes a match, the word "same," is... Read moreThe 21 July 2013 by Homeskillet
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Here’s the updated packaging for Buffalo Bill’s Orange Blossom Cream Ale. This is a label change only and this beer will remain at 5.2% ABV. This beer is... Read moreThe 09 January 2014 by Mybeerbuzz
DRINK, FOOD & DRINK
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Himalaya Herbals | Aloe Vera Face Wash and Purifying Neem Scrub by Lipglossaffairs
- Stila Lip Glaze – Passion Fruit Review, Swatch, LOTD by Poonam Jain
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Blush Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Final Review - Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner (Silky, Wavey Hair and Oily Scalp) by Shoppingaholic
China John Galliano Michelle Rodriguez Samsung The Olympics Apple Turkey Valentine's Day Harry Potter Thanksgiving Russia Winter Sports Egypt Barack Obama Lady Gaga Mitt Romney Mardi Gras Halloween Apps Rick Perry World Cup 2014 Nuclear Energy Christmas Climate Change North Korea The Box Office Academy Awards European Union Economy True Blood
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Pure Reds Collection | Pure Amaranthe by Lipglossaffairs
- #LorealParisIn Collection Star Pure Reds #Lipstick #PureRouge - #Review, #Swatch & #LOTD by Hlthbeauty
- My Envy Box February 2015 (Miss Malini's Box Of Love)Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Come, Live the Spa Life at #SpaLaVie by #Loccitane #Hyderabad by Hlthbeauty
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- How to Get Glowing Skin During ... Reviewed by Latonya Campos
- One-stop Destination for Best Coupons & ... Reviewed by Kfc Coupon
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Powder Foundation, ... Reviewed by Leta Pollack
- REVIEW/SHOP Enlivening curls with Goldwell Kerasilk ... Reviewed by Jessy Bill