Tollywood, Mollywood, and all other woods included, false paint Life in obnoxious proportions. Here are some of the things that I have noted across eras of Cinema.
- Elders of the family have Zero grey-shade area. They are either all white (that is very nice) or all black (which is very bad).
- The break to showcase our passion comes easily, without much effort, and is recognized latest by the second attempt.
- Love brings in a happy-ever-after, like a one-free-with-one package.
- Being in College is all about dressing up and hanging out at the canteen. Being at Work is all about creativity, and chilling out at a pub later in the day. There are absolutely no mundane tasks such as the practicals in college or filling out excel sheets at work.
- You shall always have enough money to undertake trips, near and far, with friends and foes, for a reason or without, and something would always branch out of such trips.
- There is no everyday schedule such as driving, being stuck in traffic, cooking, or cleaning - the only motive of the day is to meet with friends and be in love.