Moroccan SnapShotsBy Elizabethwix
Before we lived in New York, we lived in Marrakesh for two years.See here
We are now back there for a short while...enjoying mysterious doors....
... pastilla....which is flaky pastry with nuts and chicken and powdered sugar.......
...not to mention the fruit juice......
...the pot pourri
and the lanterns.
last of all, a cat in the fruit market who is about to produce lots of little cats any minute...this photo is for Joan Rundo who makes super cat calendars every year!
These articles might interest you :
This week’s Monday Makerie is dedicated to I Am Staggered. Hello fellas!This week I want to share ideas for all of you creatively minded brides- and... Read moreBy Claire
image credit They stand like giants, breathing smoke into the atmosphere, tall and seemingly indomitable. Yet all things on this earth have a lifetime, and... Read moreBy Gerard
*Disclaimer: I left the fancy camera at home. Please pardon the mediocre photos….I know you all expect better. Welp, it’s official. I am 25 years old. Has a nic... Read moreBy Agadd
Tonight I am very grateful that I have leftover soup in my freezer. It’s raining and I may be feeling slightly worse for wear after some red wine last night. Read moreBy Clevermuffin
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
DIARIES, HUMOR, SELF EXPRESSION
Lamb is by far the most popular meat in Morocco, where whole or half lambs are still cooked over open fires. in this oven roasted variation of M'choui the meat... Read moreBy Tristan00
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
"Saint Tropez Boutique just lunched a new line of Iznik inspired tiles available in glazed 8' x 8' ceramic tiles. To learn more about our Iznik tiles, please... Read moreBy Dotpattern
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- #InvBdx5, the fifth anniversary competition: and the winner is... by Invisiblebordeaux
- Boozy Advent Calendars by Emma
- Cocktail Recipe: Winter in Marrakech from Opihr by Emma
- Visiting the best of Northern Vietnam by Davedtc
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Budget and Itinerary for Nagoya and Central Japan Trip by Wanderingjoshua
- Dallas Theater Center Brings Equal Opportunity to A Christmas Carol by Ohsocynthia
- WIN – Day 4 Meal at Red Onion #foodiemas by Emma
- Between the Traditional and the Modern, there Lies Ulaanbaatar by Davedtc