Here are a few great posts around the web to start your week off right!
- Chic office dress code by Marie Claire: Real women in fashion and retail jobs share their secrets to creating personalized wardrobes that work overtime.
- I do a lot of walking at work and my shoes are constantly needing repair. That is why I loved reading Angeline's tips on shoe care in working with what you go - Shoe edition.
- Happy Hour can be a blast or a bore. Learn happy hour etiquette at bizme. This article also has calorie information but you don't have to read that part.....
- If you can, steer clear of America's most stressful jobs in 2011 according to Mintlife.
- Stay positive to boost your career from Lifehacker. Interesting thought...who gets promoted? It's the positive, grateful, upbeat, and sociable ones not the unhappy. Which one are you?
Have a wonderful week!
(Photo by stefg74)