Happy Monday! My countdown to graduation has officially begun. Only 2 more weeks! Good-bye textbooks and hello to having my life back! What are you looking forward to?
Here are your links to start your week off right.
- Who doesn't want to know how to get an employer's attention in 20 seconds?
- I could not agree more with this article about The Charlie Sheen Method of Publicity. "It's simple, when in doubt about your publicity campaign, take a lesson from the Charlie Sheen Method – and do the opposite."
- Fortune magazine recently revealed their annual report of the World's Most Admired Companies. Apple and Google are at the top of the list!
- Performance reviews are pretty loaded conversations, make sure you are prepared by reading this article about how to give good and bad feedback.
- It is so important to live within your means, that is why I am loving these tips from Corporette. Studying your bills and avoiding tempation is definitely something I am working on these days, how about you?