How was your weekend? I spent the weekend cleaning out my closet. After a few trips to Goodwill and the trash, I am very excited about how it is turning out. I will be writing more about the process this week and I hope it inspires you to do some Spring cleaning as well.
Here are your links to start your week off right!
- Excel is used a lot in my workplace. If you are scared of excel, I urge you to read Master Excel in 5 steps from Pretty Young Professional.
- When I was young, I was shy and not very confident. I soon realized that there are benefits to being an introvert. I love this article about the 7 strengths shy people have from Life Optimizer.
- This week I am attempting to organize my office and email. I will definitely be reading this article by Lifehacker - Consolidate your email accounts and stop being an email hoarder!
- I am always trying to increase my network but want to make sure my connections are genine. The Monster blog had a great article last week about making genuine connections to build your professional network.
- The Wall Street Journal had a great report last week about Women in the Economy. To move us women forward, they recommend more mentors, a nationwide leadership wisdom portal, more women on boards and training in profit and loss leadership. Read more at the WSJ here.
Photo by Digital Cap