1) Free Planet as a consiousness KNOWS there's too many Human Consumers, it agrees to STOP RUTTING and in twenty/thirty years those of you who are young enough can think about having more children again. Billions of people will have died by then by 'natural causes'. Earth has been re-wilded. Corporate Commerce Cities have been allowed to crumble. Balance has been restored to the planet. You've grown up as a planetary populace, you have self-rule Diversities and ethical local science solutions are used by ALL for FREE. Nature is alive once again.
2) N.W.O. Eugenics Inc(r)(tm) ruins countries with civil wars and industrial espionage and forces families to have more children to scrape a pitiful living from the dirt or the waste heap. One day they realise there's 'too many of you' and commence Global War. Billions of you die, those who survive (who can't afford to live in shielded Prison Cities) rot to death from all sorts of 'interesting illnesses', released viruses and total degrading poverty. Crime is stil rife. Civil Wars still break out on a dailiy basis. The land is poisoned in the name of Financial Ambition.
The difference between the two?
1) is a future projection and 2) is today's reality.
Which one do you want?
Status Quo, where YOU LOSE?
Free Planet, where you can start to rebuild your homeworld, together, for your children's children.
These articles might interest you :
While we normally think of a FRONTAL LOBE LOBOTOMY as the excision of a part of a brain, actual surgery where a 'troubling bit of the patient is removed' so tha... Read moreBy Freeplanet
I was a guest on Truth Frequency Radio (run by Chris and Sheree Geo out of Texas) in February and May of 2010. Recently, the Truth Frequency News website has be... Read moreBy Freeplanet
looks like the transformation has happened, and all Chimericana Books content has been moved to the new LULU SPOTLIGHT page, this includes all the Mike Philbin... Read moreBy Freeplanet
there are a couple of pretty evident themes running through the PHOTO REALIST artworks of Toronto-based artist Mike Bayne:1) suburbia2) four inches by six... Read moreBy Freeplanet
Well, we really stepped in it this time. In this offending post, Mike W. caught us shamelessly doctoring a photo of him using our most awesome photoshop... Read moreBy Mikeb302000
instead of me whittering on about Free Planet all the time, why don't you tell me how you'd cope in a world without money.I mean, "What's the big panic?"The... Read moreBy Freeplanet
Mike W. wrote on Another Gun Blog about the influence he's had on his mother. Mom W. is armed now and I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, "Yay,... Read moreBy Mikeb302000
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- by Doggone
- Yesterday a bright day in the darkness that is Kansas by Doggone
- Why the Lib Dems need a race equality policy group by Lesterjholloway
- Economic Myths: "We all hate wasting food" by Markwadsworth
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Christopher Bollyn - the legacy of 9-11 - business as usual @ W.H. by Freeplanet
- Brien Foerster - new Nazca organic finds - small alien skull and long three-fingered hand by Freeplanet
- An Open Letter to the New Treasury Secretary by Rvbadalam
- Doanld Trump Speaking to Himself on Foreign Policy by Rvbadalam