Butter cookies are my last cookies of the year, which happen to be popular in food blog sphere. These butter cookies have the texture of melt-in-mouth. You hardly stop eating after the first bite. I choose to shape it with Nastar mold as I found it is easy to handle compare piping. High protein flour is being used in this recipe. With the present of high protein flour the cookies pattern will not change much even after bake. However it can be replaced with all-purpose flour.
Melted Butter Cookies
Adapted from Bernice's kitchen
Yield about 25 pieces
100g butter, softened at room temperature
25g icing sugar
75g high protein flour
25g rice flour(粘米粉)
1. Beat the butter and icing sugar until fluffy and pale.
2. Add in sifted flour mixture. Fold till well combine.
3. Put dough into a Nastar mold and press out into strips about 3-4cm long.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 170c for about 15 minutes or till golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and let them sit for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack until completely cool down. I am submitting this post toChinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia of Nasi Lemak Lover
All my cookies are being packed and ready to be given to friends as gift. This year I choose to give variety of my bakes instead of jars of cookies.
Along with cookies there are butter cake, cheese yeasted scones together with homemade roselle jam. Hoping my friends will like it ^^
These articles might interest you :
Crime Fiction4*s Computer hacking isn’t a subject I’d normally be drawn to as anything IT related is a turn-off as far as I’m concerned, but as I’d heard such... Read moreThe 27 April 2017 by Cleopatralovesbooks
My Skipper collection has grown over the past few weeks! This Skipper Highlight Reel post covers three new custom dolls that just arrived! The first two Skipper... Read moreThe 27 April 2017 by Ashley Brooke, Kewpie83
CULTURE, FAMILY, SELF EXPRESSION
Here is THE GOOGLE MAP for this weekend Friday It’s the start of Antwerpen Proeft a yearly foodie event, at Waagnatie (Eilandje). Read moreThe 27 April 2017 by Nessascityblog
In 1999 I had an abdominal surgery to rebuild my bladder out of colon. While I was in there, they removed my severely deformed and non-functioning uterus. Read moreThe 27 April 2017 by Eshwrites
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
The Victoria Sponge is one of my absolute favourite of all the cakes. There is nothing fancy about it. It is just a plain simple sponge, which when mixed and... Read moreThe 27 April 2017 by Mariealicerayner
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Awesome, Canadian Music Week, Country, country music, High Valley, Jess Moskaluke, Madeline Merlo, The Great Hall, Toronto Entertainment, Music, Reviews... Read moreThe 27 April 2017 by Phjoshua
LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
When you think about the value of someone with a darker skin tone, usually they have also darker hair which makes their overall value down... Read moreThe 27 April 2017 by Imogenl
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Herman Chocolate Cake by Rumblingtummy
- Strawberry Cashew Butter (Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free + Whole30) by Rachel Conners
- Healthy Vegan Vegetable Stew #RecipeMakeover and a #Giveaway by Sue Lau
- Florida brewery to release beer barrel-aged under water by Marc Wisdom
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Where do pilots sleep during long haul flights? by Kash Pals
- Easy Pour-Mix-and-Cook Buttermilk Waffles (can be made with eggless too!!!) by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Mango IceCream No Churn EggFree Recipe by Prasanna Hede
- A Vegan Conversation by Chuck Underwood