Melted Butter Cookies-CNY Cookies#5By Vivianpangkitchen
Butter cookies are my last cookies of the year, which happen to be popular in food blog sphere. These butter cookies have the texture of melt-in-mouth. You hardly stop eating after the first bite. I choose to shape it with Nastar mold as I found it is easy to handle compare piping. High protein flour is being used in this recipe. With the present of high protein flour the cookies pattern will not change much even after bake. However it can be replaced with all-purpose flour.
Melted Butter Cookies
Adapted from Bernice's kitchen
Yield about 25 pieces
100g butter, softened at room temperature
25g icing sugar
75g high protein flour
25g rice flour(粘米粉)
1. Beat the butter and icing sugar until fluffy and pale.
2. Add in sifted flour mixture. Fold till well combine.
3. Put dough into a Nastar mold and press out into strips about 3-4cm long.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 170c for about 15 minutes or till golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and let them sit for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack until completely cool down. I am submitting this post toChinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia of Nasi Lemak Lover
All my cookies are being packed and ready to be given to friends as gift. This year I choose to give variety of my bakes instead of jars of cookies.
Along with cookies there are butter cake, cheese yeasted scones together with homemade roselle jam. Hoping my friends will like it ^^
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Vegan Hot and Sour Soup with Tofu by Saythevword
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation - Medium Beige Review by Subha Bose
- Today's Review: The Laughing Cow's Bunch TV Advert by Areviewaday
- New openings in Shawlands and City Centre by Emma
Barack Obama Russia Rupert Murdoch The Olympics Samsung World Cup 2014 Lady Gaga Mali Valentine's Day Harry Potter North Korea Turkey Michelle Rodriguez China The Box Office Apple Nuclear Energy Egypt John Galliano European Union Rick Perry True Blood Academy Awards Climate Change Lance Armstrong Apps Thanksgiving Halloween Economy Christmas
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Introducing Georgia Grinders with Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles by Weliketocook
- Natural Cold Remedy: Homemade Elderberry Syrup Recipe by Kelly
- A Winter ONEderland First Birthday Party by Thepickyeater
- Fajita Chicken Nachos by Sue Lau