Here are the rules:
1. Make a tag to fit with the monthly theme, the ideas need to be your own.
2. Add your tag via the Linky.
3. Put a photo of your tag on your blog and link it back to my blog.
4. Enjoy and have fun, any materials/suppliers can be used.
Closing Day 28th May 2011. Winner will be contacted for details of where to send prize.
These articles might interest you :
Although it may not be part of the vernacular, LEED (Leadership for Energy and Environmental Design) certification has become more prevalent in the last few... Read moreBy 2ndgreenrevolution
This challenge is hosted by La Coccinelle @ The Lady Bug Reads. I read most of my books on my e-reader so I decided to give this challenge a try. I've decided t... Read moreBy Bookaholic
This challenge is hosted by Historical Tapestry. I've been seeing challenges and buttons around the book blogosphere and I began to feel a tad left out. Read moreBy Bookaholic
Are you still meeting lots of new people in the 2011 networking challenge. I am. I bet you thought I would have given up by now. But how can I give up when I... Read moreBy Classycareergirl
BUSINESS, CAREER, FASHION, LIFESTYLE
The guys over at Upmost have just dropped Issue 6 of the UPMOST TAG ZINE and it is now available in a full colour, printed A5 magazine. Read moreBy Invisiblemadevisible
ART & DESIGN, CULTURE
“That is happiness- to be dissolved into something complete and great.” -Willa Cather Since today is Ash Wednesday and the start of the Lenten season, the... Read moreBy Stacylrust
BUSINESS, LIFE COACH, LIFESTYLE
Occasionally there are milestone tunes, ones which cause sonic currents worthy of running a tempest aground, yet fortunately this cargo has been saved from the... Read moreBy Pelski
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- Rolled Paper Art Jewelry - Youngjoo Lee by Ann Martin
- Intricate Paper Cuttings by Parth Kothekar by Ann Martin
- Salted chocolate lavender cupcakes with honey coconut cream and some exciting news! by Laharris1
- Twig Beanie by Lucy