Malaan for Faint Magazine, 4th issue, phothograped by Alexandre Dubois. Make up art by Victoria Komis.
Get ready for another pack of stunning avant-garde photography with the 4th issue of Faint magazine ready to come out on the 10th of June as the The Colours & The Kids issue, this impressive cover is work of Alexandre Dubois.
New and the previous issue are available on magazine's in digital form for free.
These articles might interest you :
(before)If you have followed me here on Stilettos Diaper Bags for years, then you know I love me some long hair! I have tried just about every kind of... Read moreBy Stilettosanddiaperbags
With there being such a trend towards a minimalist wardrobe, more and more clients have told me they want to create small, tight, cohesive closets. Movements... Read moreBy Bridgetteraes
My way 🙂I don’t love the blood, gore and typical sex kitten costumes of Halloween rather I see it as just another fashionable day! A reason to buy a new dress... Read moreBy Robinavidor
The Vegetable Gardens You all know I am an avid thrift-store shopper. But even in all of the years I have been visiting my local thrift haunts, I am still... Read moreBy Kristina Suko
FASHION, LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
Only three months too late! I can’t quite believe we’ve held the keys to our little flat for three months now; it’s gone so quickly, but equally it feels like... Read moreBy Ninegrandstudent
FASHION, FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
It's that time again... CHIC AT EVERY AGE . This week, we're wearing fabulous New Years Eve holiday party dresses from White House Black Market! For those of... Read moreBy Styleofsam
We've all heard the saying that if you don't know what to wear - wear red! Well, case in point I suppose. I always seem to stress about about what to wear... Read moreBy Reasonstodress
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- The House Hotel Cappadocia converts ancient cave dwellings into a luxury boutique hotel in Turkey by A Beauty Feature
- Design Diary: AutoCamp in the Sonoma Redwoods by Stylecarrot
- Veggie print dress, vintage veggie purse, and the perfect yellow hat by Kristina Suko
- Two-Piece Variations Solve Many Issues by Swimsuitsdirect
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- What I Wore: Jumpsuit Love by Wardrobeoxygen
- Weekend at Robert Mondavi Winery by A Mused Blog
- Sally Beauty Steals: Beyond Belief by A Mused Blog
- The Power of Pink by Glamourdaze