I bought the smallest bottle of this possible to try out and was pleasantly surprised to find that I love it. It hydrates my hair without weighing it down and even when I accidentally use too much it doesn't make my hair heavy or greasy. In fact it's so light that I thought it wasn't doing anything for my hair at all, so stopped using it, whereupon my hair got dry and knotty. I always think the way to really tell if a product works for you is to stop using it and see if you notice a difference.
I only need to use a very small amount, about the size of a 20 cent coin. I mainly concentrate on the mid lengths and ends of my hair and then distribute the rest of the oil very lightly through the rest of my hair. It has a pleasant nutty floral scent that is not discernible once it's in my hair.
Whilst I still prefer Orofluido because it smells like chocolate, I will certainly buy Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment again.
I purchased my Healing Oil Treatment from Hairhouse Warehouse for $5.95 for a 10 ml bottle. With once weekly use the bottle lasted me five months, which makes it a total bargain.
Ingredients: dimethicone, cyclomethicone, tocopheryl acetate, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, argania spinose kernel oil, fragrance, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, courmarin, linalool, limonene, ci 27755, ci 47000, ci 26100.
These articles might interest you :
Just as with a normal mountain bike, upgrades are part and parcel of owning a fat bike. Interestingly however, fat bike upgrades are quite different to a... Read moreBy Grindinggears
OTHER SPORTS, SPORTS
Kama ayurvedic kumkumadi face scrub is specifically formulated with pure ayurvedic kumkumadi oil, a miraculous beauty fluid which is made with 12 precious and... Read moreBy Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
To understand how emissions regulations are currently affecting the pre-owned vehicle market, let’s revisit what’s been happening with emissions regulations in... Read moreBy Ryderexchange
Samsung has finally brought the design change that all fans were waiting for. The most popular flagship has a more luxurious aspect, because it ditched the chea... Read moreBy Dailyfusion
CURRENT, ENVIRONMENT, SOCIETY
Fantastic festive hair styles for all ages and hair lengths.I have been looking all over for some inspiration for my daughters hair at Christmas time and came... Read moreBy Hannah Staveley
The first ever Chinese Domain Festival and China Digital Asset Investment Summit live auction concluded with 150 million RMB in sales. The full list is below... Read moreBy Worldwide
Like every year Valentine's Day is not only a day to express your love to your other half, but have a pretty manicure too!Do you need some inspiration to impres... Read moreThe 12 February 2016 by Demi Mist
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- HAPPY SKIN x PLAINS & PRINTS | PRINTS MADE PRETTY by Blessmybag
- Tibetan Family Kitchen eating well in Lhasa Tibet by A Beauty Feature
- The answer to easy glitter polish/gel nail removal at home: NAILMates by Beautyinfozone
- Hearty Valentine’s Day Nail Art: Tips & Toes by Jayshreebhagat
Halloween Costa Concordia Disaster Laila Ali Alicia Ashley Marathons Thanksgiving Turkey Wikileaks Norway Terror Attacks North Korea China Egypt Apple Katie Taylor UK Riots Climate Change Lady Gaga Charlie Sheen Mali Christmas Holly Holm Valentine's Day Michelle Rodriguez Apps Google Russia Samsung Harry Potter Economy The Box Office
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- A Trip to Hotel Gian Residency,where Luxury Meets Affordability! by Jhilmil D Saha
- Laneige Water Bank Essence Skincare Range Review |Korean skincare by Sugandha Choudhary
- Plum Wild Cherries & kiwi Juiced up shower gel & luscious body lotion Review by Natasha Bhatt
- Pregnancy | Preparing for labour, third time round by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman