Great light in this bedroom...
This bedroom has a casual glamor that looks so effortless.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedroom above. It's eclectic but there's no "kitschness" about it
beautiful - I like the look of mixing patterns but I've never had an opportunity to try it.
This bedroom makes me want spring even more!
via House to Home
These articles might interest you :
He said: What one man deems as respect could be totally different for another. The same can be said for the definition of love amongst women. Read moreBy Shawndrarussell
She Said: Gary and I have different ideas about what a Perfect Sunday looks like. This weekend was the first weekend I have been home in a MONTH (!) and I wante... Read moreBy Shawndrarussell
She said: When you are part of a relationship, you want to feel like that other person is always taking into account your thoughts, feelings, and wants in... Read moreBy Shawndrarussell
She Said: I mentioned in an earlier post about the book The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman that really helped me understand Gary better and more... Read moreBy Shawndrarussell
She said: Ahh, the elusive couple friends. Gary and I have talked about this a lot, especially on our drive home last night after a fun-filled four day wedding... Read moreBy Shawndrarussell
DIARIES, FAMILY, MARRIAGE, SELF EXPRESSION
She said: I believe in connection at first sight. I think that there are people that you are drawn to because they are meant to be part of your lives (this... Read moreBy Shawndrarussell
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
This is another one of my comfort foods, we always used to have these at Christmastime, but I like them whenever… Sausage Rolls: Pastry Recipe: This... Read moreBy Redneckprincess
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- How I transformed a plain door into a Farmhouse door by Laharris1
- The #winners are in: What a great day of #ClimateReality #giveaways! by Pawsforreaction
- Choosing a Backpacking Tent by Ollypj
- From small beginnings... by Mwillis
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- Pick of the Crop, Our Choice of Garlic to Grow by The Garden Smallholder
- Versatile Quilling Artist - Stacy Bettencourt of Mainely Quilling by Ann Martin
- Working from home by Myparadissi
- DIY: Homemade Dog Toothpaste by Kristy