I have used this every week since I got it, it's fantastic!
You apply Roots to dry hair and massage it in, leave for 20 minutes and then shampoo it out. It's designed for fine and thin hair (or 'thine' hair as Lush call it!) and gives a conditioning, thickening and voluminous boost to hair.
Roots tends to be my go to Saturday or Sunday morning product as I have the time to wait for it to work it's magic before hopping in the shower. It has a really fresh smell and is a little minty, which makes it feel quite tingly when it's been applied (this always makes me feel like a product is working!)
The consistency is a little strange, it's very thick and feels slightly grainy at first, but you don't notice this when you're massaging it in. It's almost like a balm for your hair and it really has helped my hair get into a better condition after the change in seasons (sun and sea frazzling to cold, wind, rain and central heating frazzling, neither of which is great for my tresses!).
Lush products always smell good, but what I love about the hair products is that they leave your hair smelling wonderful for hours after using them. Roots is absolutely no different!
These articles might interest you :
This sign in Welling, like the previous one in Tottenham Court Road, isn't really a ghost sign as it's not painted onto the wall. Read moreThe 10 February 2016 by Carolineld
CULTURE, DESTINATIONS, HISTORY
Kairali Ayurvedic Treatment Centre Delhi is a part of Kairali Ayurvedic Group There are 9 locations in India to find Kairali Ayurvedic Treatment Centres... Read moreThe 10 February 2016 by Jaideep Khanduja
by Baxter and NinaNancy Ruby, Age 58, by Melina MezaIn today’s post, we are providing recommendations for using yoga tools for their preventative benefits on... Read moreThe 10 February 2016 by Ninazolotow
FITNESS, HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING
For more hashtag stories, stalk me on - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Read moreThe 10 February 2016 by Sarusinghal
The latest Section 33 is coming soon. Known as “The TakeOver” they will be running a 4-day PopUp restaurant from 3rd to 6th of March. This time things are... Read moreThe 10 February 2016 by Emma
DESTINATIONS, DINING OUT, FOOD & DRINK
finally, face to face, the corporate bull or Target and the corporate toreador or Assassin begin a halting conversation... it's mostly a one-way conversation... Read moreThe 10 February 2016 by Freeplanet
What Americans should give up during #Lent: racism, homophobia, violence. Why we fail at mercy, by me. @RDispatches https://t. Read moreThe 10 February 2016 by William Lindsey
LGBTQ, RELIGION, SOCIETY
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Entice - Hema S Kothari Launches Valentine Collection by Shoppingaholic
- A Rediscovered Love Of White Nails by Hollysbeautybox
- Oriflame The One 5 in 1 Colour Stylist Lipstick in Uptown Rose Review & Swatches by Natasha Bhatt
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser review | How to reduce the appearance of pores by Sugandha Choudhary
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- What you want for Valentine’s Day: Mix*o*logie Blendable Perfume Collection by Beautyinfozone
- Je'Taun M. Taylor Maybellne's first African American Face. Celebrating Black History Month, a tribute to a beautiful Lady, who should never be forgotten by Sharriewilliams
- Laneige Water Bank Essence Skincare Range Review |Korean skincare by Sugandha Choudhary
- Pregnancy | Preparing for labour, third time round by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman