Lumban Municipal HallBy Ian_delapena
We were on our way to one of the churches on our visita iglesia list. While we were walking since there were no jeeps en-route to our destination, I noticed this old structure from a far nicely preserved.
As we approached the structure we learned that it is the Lumban Municipal Hall. It felt good that a local government preserved a piece of history instead of altering it.
Lumban is a 4th class Municipality and is one of the oldest town in Laguna.
These articles might interest you :
Wedding of Derek Roswell and Daniela Cormano at Rushton Hall by photographer Sarah VivienneRushton Hall is an elegant and palatial luxury wedding venue in... Read moreBy Claire
This wedding has everything: glitz and glamour, class and style, that traditional English sophistication and quiet elegance. Amy and Charlie were married at... Read moreBy Claire
While the wedding ceremony is the serious part of the wedding, the reception is the fun part where you can let your hair down. It’s where you can celebrate... Read moreBy Weddingblog2011
Fawsley Hall by Northampton wedding photographer Sarah VivienneFawsley Hall is a luxury country house in Northamptonshire, combining Knightley Court for smaller... Read moreBy Claire
Kelmarsh Hall by Northampton wedding photographer Sarah VivienneKelmarsh Hall is an elegant 18th century mansion near Northampton, steeped in history and perfec... Read moreBy Claire
“I felt I could do any coloratura soprano role; I always knew what I was capable of doing. In the performing arts you need ego, a certain self-assurance, or els... Read moreBy Galegirl
CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
View from the top. Photo from the balcony of Carnegie Hall by Melissa Kunz. Trying to pack eight months of Carnegie Hall programming into one preview article... Read moreBy Superconductor
CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
MOST POPULAR FROM TRAVEL
- Witty-Woo! It's Sexy #Sherlock by Lwblog
- Ethereal bridal shoot with a gorgeous Emily Riggs dress by Eleni Balkouli
- Tips for the perfect green lawn by Gfl
- #London Nightly #Photoblog 27:02:17: #TrafalgarSquare by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TRAVEL
- Living “Pura Vida”: Tips for Healthy Travel and Adventure in Costa Rica by Healthytravelblog
- The Original Rainbow Cone Season is Opening by Urbanmatter Chicago
- Flying for Skydiving Operations - Important Jump Pilot Information by Diverdriver
- Relax in See-Through Domes on the Chicago Riverwalk This Spring by Urbanmatter Chicago