LOTD: Revlon and RimmelBy Jibbywest
Hi dolls... I decided to try other brands of lipsticks, glosses and stains. In my make up bag you will find brands like MAC, YSL, Lancome, Chanel, Dior, Sleek pout polish (one of my latest additions). 1. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple (035): This is my first revlon lipstick and I love it. It has a nice shine but doesn't last all day (I hate re-applying lipstick). It does feel very smooth on.
2. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick (22): Another first but by Rimmel and it not only smells AMAZING, it lasts long too.
3. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick (107): If you are looking for an amazing red color you can wear during the day, this is definitely THE lipstick.
4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous (040): This moisturizing balm / stain has a minty feel and also lasts but I prefer my YSL stains (will do a post on them next)
L-R: Revlon Colorburst, Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate in 22, Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate in 107, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 040.
I took the picture above with flash.
Enjoy the rest of your day and happy holidays!!!
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- StriVectin "Want Your Youth Collagen Back?" Review and Giveaway by Wardrobeoxygen
- How You’re Wearing It: Boyfriend Jeans by Carouseldiary
- Aztec Inspired - First of Two Looks by Baltimoreblonde
- Life, Death & Everything in Between. by Simonea