Another weekend has come and gone. I had quite a good weekend, went shopping, bought myself a new blouse from Primark which I’ll feature on my blog soon. I also had lots of family time at home on Saturday evening, we played trivial pursuit which my fiancé won, I absolutely love the game and it’s a great way to spend a Saturday evening rather than watching TV & not really socialising. Today we went for a walk to the next village, although it was absolutely freezing I took the opportunity to take some outfit photos. I think the pink jumper and the white polka dot scarf works really well together. I know I wear this jacket a lot in my blog but I absolutely love it, it’s so stylish and I feel great wearing it, I think it looks great with the scarf!
Here are a few photos I took this weekend :)
These Photos below are from Cambridge city center,
Did you have a good weekend?
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- An Afternoon at the Cleto Chiarli Estate by Reasonstodress
- OUTFIT: VERY OVERSIZED by Turn It Inside Out
- Going Blonde – Choosing the Right Shade by Imogenl
- Boyfriend Jeans and Isabel Marant Flana Jacket by Styleofsam
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- Lets Make-up – 1950’s Style ! by Glamourdaze
- 1930s Fashion – Hollywood Swimsuits – 1932 by Glamourdaze
- 1950s Fashion – Swimming Caps in Vogue by Glamourdaze
- Five Ways Your Style Could Be Sabotaging Your Career by Bridgetteraes