- Manila (National Capital Region): Prison Cell and Rizal Shrine (Fort Santiago), Chapel Cell of Rizal (Fort Santiago), Site of the Ateneo Municipal de Manila (Intramuros), Site of the University of Santo Tomas (Intramuros), Rizal Park, Rizal Monument, Rizal Execution Site, Rizal Fountain, and Paco Park
- Dapitan and Zamboanga del Norte (Region IX): Rizal Shrine and Waterworks of Rizal, Dapitan Plaza, Site of the Casa Real, Dapitan Church, Relief Map of Mindanao, Santa Cruz Beach, Dipolog Cathedral, and Rizal Farm (Katipunan)
- Calamba, Laguna (Region IV): Rizal Shrine and San Juan Bautista Church
- Region III: San Fernando Train Station (Pampanga) and Kamestisuhan District (Women of Malolos Marker/Bautista House) (Malolos, Bulacan)
- Region IV: National Shrine of our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage (Antipolo, Rizal)
- Region V: Rizal Monument (Daet, Camarines Norte)
- Region VI: Molo Church (St. Anne’s Parish) and Escolta (Iloilo City)
- Region VII: Dumaguete City (Negros Oriental) and Port San Pedro (Cebu City)
June 19, 2011 is the 150th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose P. Rizal. Celebrations and activities will be held nationwide, more notably in Calamba, Manila, and Dapitan. Everyone is enjoined to support this commemoration. For more details, click here.
Special thanks to Brian Ong of the Department of Tourism for the invite to this launch and for allowing me to use the pictures above.