A little early in the season for strawberry picking
but we drive to Kent anyway and turn off a country lane.
Long rows of raspberry canes with some fruit ready already. The strawberries were few and far between.
But the farmhouse had a charming tile roof
and families arrived in the correct color car.
The views --far and
near --were English indeed
as were the not-very-fierce dogs guarding the crops.
These articles might interest you :
Crime Fiction5*s The genealogical expert Jefferson Tayte is back! I love this series which has taken me back to historical eras I know little about while tellin... Read more12 hours, 14 minutes ago by Cleopatralovesbooks
(Photograph by Abhay Tiwari) Please, talk to me about who you were before the walls were painted blue; Tell me the bruises, the aches, and time just added... Read more13 hours, 22 minutes ago by Shantam Sahai
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
13 hours, 37 minutes ago by Vickilane
I’ve moaned about it enough, so you’ll all know by know that despite having graduated last summer I’m still studying. I’ve chosen a career path which pretty muc... Read more14 hours, 37 minutes ago by Ninegrandstudent
FASHION, FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
I love Chicago. I have family there that I'm normally always looking for a way to be with. And I have friends that I don't see nearly enough. So when I first... Read more15 hours, 51 minutes ago by Eastofmidnight
Whenever I have stale bread I want to make one of two things . . . either I want to make a bread pudding, or I want to make French Toast. Today the French... Read more16 hours, 37 minutes ago by Mariealicerayner
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
(Image Credit) Like most things in life, exercise can be a dangerous game. It’s very easy to injure yourself while you’re exercising; if you fail to take the... Read more20 hours, 34 minutes ago by Peppertan
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- The city of Bordeaux’s relationship status with former mayor Adrien Marquet: it’s complicated by Invisiblebordeaux
- Berlin Blog Day 1 by Emma
- Far from the Madding Crowd – Our Half Day Jaunt in San Francisco by Davedtc
- Canalway Cavalcade – 3 day event this Bank Holiday Weekend by Janeslondon
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- This Weekend: 28th, 29th & 30th April & May Day. by Nessascityblog
- Camminando per i colli e Zavattarello. Walking in Zavattarello. ( Pavia) by Xxlauraxx
- Taiwan Layover Itinerary: One Day in Taipei, 8 Sights by Aswesawit
- Glasgow’s First Chocolate Cafe to open by Emma