Karaoke is My Thing - Angel is 2.5 Years Old!By A Happy Mum
It's been a good six months since Angel's last video update.
I always can't help but reminisce her growth and all the fond moments we had. Here are some of the things she does that remind me my little girl is growing up fast.
- She can now slide all by herself in playgrounds, including the gentle straight ones and steep spiralling ones, and even tells you "Mummy, not scared ok, I show you how."
- She has learnt to jump on the trampoline on her own.
- She knows we are going for a swim, then comes up and tells me "I want to wear bikini, can?" When all dressed, she parades in the house and says "See, so pretty!".
- She sings karaoke with us often and now has even a few Mandarin pop songs in her repertoire in addition to the dozens of nursery rhymes.
- She starts to talk like us and one day when I was too busy and neglected her for a while, she said "Mummy, you don't talk to me, I'm angry."
- We share a tub of ice cream and she eats faster than I can swallow.
- She can now stand up on a stool and wash her own mouth and hands after every meal.
- She follows me to do the laundry and helps to hang up the clothes in the dryer though she only likes to hang her own panties.
- She loves to doodle and if you ask her what her scribbles mean, she says "There, I'm writing my name, Angel Low Rui En, see?"
- She also learnt to take off her own pants when using the potty and if you try to help her, she says "I can do it myself lar." She even cleans herself with a wipe, throws it into the potty and pulls up her pants.
For every thing she has said and done, I'm more than happy to share each precious moment with her. Ok I admit I love the potty one and how I can stay snug on the couch while she does it. Nonetheless, it's no doubt that kids are amazing and we love how she never fails to bring us new surprises every day.
For the joy, fun, laughter and bliss of having this angel with us, we are deeply thankful.
I sure hope you'll enjoy watching!
For a complete list of Angel's videos, visit my gallery here.
These articles might interest you :
Today we get to see the labels for two new Angel City Brewery coming to bottles. This beer is called Dark Rye Lager and it is a bourbon barrel aged beer. Tow... Read moreThe 24 October 2013 by Mybeerbuzz
DRINK, FOOD & DRINK
I have a confession to make. I LOVE fried food. Just think chicken wings, French fries and the overbearing aroma, it is not an overstatement to say that fried... Read moreThe 14 November 2013 by A Happy Mum
FAMILY, SELF EXPRESSION
Welcome to the book blitz for No Angel by Helen Keeble hosted by Xpresso Book Tours! RELEASE DATE. October 8, 2013 PUBLISHER. HarperTeen PURCHASE. AMAZON |... Read moreThe 09 October 2013 by Mrbookwonder
Subscribing to the post should send the RSS feed into your e-mail each time I write a new post. Thank you for your interest, I look forward to hearing all of... Read moreThe 21 September 2013 by Quirkygirlz
I am bookmarking your feeds because this was a really touching post. Just wanna say thank you for the information you have shared. I will be your new avid... Read moreThe 22 September 2013 by Quirkygirlz
You actually make it appear really interesting with your presentation however I am finding this topic to be really something that I feel I would never... Read moreThe 22 September 2013 by Quirkygirlz
My great friend Arlene Ahrens loved to give me Angel jewelry. She would always greet me with a big smile and her Angel earrings would almost glow. Read moreThe 24 September 2013 by Quirkygirlz
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Confessions of a Lunch-Box-Mania-Mommy: Smash Nude Food Movers by Suvenchow
- Where do you hide your Christmas presents? by Mclarengurl
- Review: The Croods by Etspeaksfromhome
- Connecting with your children + WIN a parenting workshop ticket worth AED 735! by Sandinmytoestk