JupiterJames is out of This World!Posted on the 13 October 2011 by Caliburns
2) When was the moment you realized that you could rap?I was hanging out with some of my high school friends that taught me how to rap and one of them actually asked me why haven’t I thought about taking it seriously.3) What's your favorite part about performing live?The connection I create with the crowd. I’ve learned how to “speak” to the crowd and keep them in tuned with me.
4) Has your background had an effect on the type of entertainer you've become today?Immensely. Coming from a family that was very religious made me try to approach the world of being a hip hop entertainer differently than what a normal hip hop entertainer would.
5) What subjects are your favorites to write about lyrically?The world. Love. Personal endeavors.
6) If you could perform anywhere in the world where would it be and
why?I would love to perform at Buckingham Palace for the Queen. I would love to be the first rapper to have them appreciate hip hop music, and show it to the world that even royalty likes it.
7) If you could have any female vocalist on a track of yours, who would
it be and why?Sade. She is the epitome of smooth and sensual music.
8) How is your sound different from other rappers? I speak from my heart. I am not embarrassed nor am I afraid to speak what matters.
For more information on JupiterJames, click here to visit his facebook page.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
My 3 ChildrenWhy is there still racism in the world in the year 2013 when we live in a vastly multicultural society?Why are some people still so narrow minded... Read moreThe 20 May 2013 by Therealsupermum
FAMILY, PARENTING, SELF EXPRESSION
Yes, it is true! I love alliteration!See that spec? That's a nit! Go read all about it. Head LiceIt's also true that we have recently faced and conquered head... Read moreThe 21 May 2013 by Dgmommy
TweetWhat’s happening to the wine blog world? Attrition. It reminds me of my college classes. We’d start the year with 40 students in the class, and by the end... Read moreThe 20 May 2013 by Jodiaz
DRINK, FOOD & DRINK
Here is the Ecuadorian national team callup for the upcoming friendly in Boca Raton against Germany and then the World Cup Qualifier matches against Peru and... Read moreThe 20 May 2013 by Simplyfutb01
image credit: Mike Beauregard cc Ice that is found at sea may be in the form of sea ice, pack ice, or icebergs. The term that collectively describes all of the... Read moreThe 21 May 2013 by Gerard
The stall formerly known as Sliced Noodle in the northeast corner of the New World Mall food court has received a facelift in the past few months. Read moreThe 17 May 2013 by Mahlzeit
DINING OUT, FOOD & DRINK
No two golf courses are alike, which is the subject of this guest post from Stewart Probert. Different ways of achieving par, complex settings offering... Read moreThe 17 May 2013 by Golfforbeginners
MOST POPULAR FROM ENTERTAINMENT
- ‘Doctor Who’ Series 7 Finale Recap by The Daily Quirk
- Keanu Reeves gone from Hunky to Chunky by Umkhaloodie
- New American Farmers: Brand New Day by Hctf
- Guy Falls Off Bud Truck At Preakness, Just About Dies by Ceboscuit
Thanksgiving The Papacy Mitt Romney Norway Terror Attacks Climate Change Nuclear Energy Harry Potter News Corp Economy Samsung Rick Perry Barack Obama Amanda Knox Lady Gaga Russia Lance Armstrong Apple Hurricane Sandy Mali China DSK Academy Awards True Blood Egypt John Galliano North Korea European Union Christmas Apps X-Factor
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ENTERTAINMENT
- 'The Great Gatsby' Movie Review by Booksnob
- DanCool Hot Mess: You Only Get One Beach Body. So Use Protection…For Your Eyes & Ears. It’s Tan Mom, Bitch. by Danthatscool