- New students (and the existing ones too).
- Family Yoga in the backyard (enjoy the summer!).
- 7 day reads from the library.
- Yin Yoga. It's really helping me work out some of my hip and back issues.
- Hashbrown nachos - so good!
- Sandals (one thing I absolutely love about summer!).
- Wii sports (especially golf).
- Boxing (I love that I've refound my love for the heavy bag).
- Life with less TV (a few hours a week).
- That we almost have our wills done after years of saying we were going to do them.
- The fawns in our yard the other day (please come back!).
- My 5 K circuit around the neighbourhood (just walking right now, not running).
- The little bunny hip hopping around our yard somedays.
- Broccolli with my sweet/spicy/salty sauce.
- Sleeping in some days.
- My expenses going down, YAY!
- My hair as it gets a bit longer.
- Confirmation from the City on my Sept to Mar classes.
- Plans with the RDN to discuss teaching in Cedar in the fall.
- My cat sleeping with me last night.
June Love ListBy Nadine
These articles might interest you :
Since I want to start off strong before this blog just gets so boring that you fall asleep in your protein shake, I'd like to include some "before" and "so... Read moreBy Veganfitnesscompetitor
DIET & WEIGHT, FITNESS, HEALTHY LIVING
20 things I'm loving right now:My mom for making relaxation eye bags for my students to use during Savasana.Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and strawberries given to... Read moreBy Nadine
FITNESS, HEALTHY LIVING
20 things I'm loving right now:Coconut rice pudding.Friends who I never run out of things to talk about with.Sunny days.Curling up on the couch to read in the... Read moreBy Nadine
FITNESS, HEALTHY LIVING
My wife and I are spending our first Xmas together and she’s asked me what to get me as a present. I do have an Amazon wishlist but it’s a pretty boring one... Read moreBy Gjosefsberg
FOOD & DRINK, HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING, LIFESTYLE
Have you ever been wondering which are the best selling drugs? Here is a top 10 list of bestselling drugs in the US, listed according to sales in 2006. Read moreBy Medicineman
Greg posted his 2010 Book List a few days ago. Here's my list from the past year: JIM'S 2010 BOOK LISTOr if you just want the quick favorites, you can go here.... Read moreBy Happygrc
BUSINESS, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Recently, whilst speaking to my best friend, I couldn’t help but wonder about the level of seriousness in her relationship. It really made me think about how... Read moreBy Juliez
LOVE & SEX, RELATIONSHIPS
MOST POPULAR FROM FITNESS
- The Last Year (a.k.a. We Were on a Break) by Kyle Knapp
- taking the plunge by Paceofme
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children #FilmReview #BriFri by Joyweesemoll
- GARDEN OF FIENDS PRESALE is NOW! (But read from the Table of Contents TODAY) by Xmarkm
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FITNESS
- Why Turning 50 Doesn't Suck by Brisdon
- All About Your Knees by Ninazolotow
- Stanford Children’s Hospital Excited To Harm Fat Kids by Danceswithfat
- The #FATANDFREE Movement by Danceswithfat