I have been in serious need of an accessory update. I live very near a JC Penney, so I hit them up. Luckily, they had a lot of cute things. So I had to budget and pick out what I liked most. I am hoping some of the other items will be on sale for Black Friday ;)
First up are the Betseyville leg warmers. I usually wear leg warmers only at home, but I still like them to be cute. And sparkle is always great. These are made very well and they are thick. Basically, they have cozy written all over them. Best part: only $12
Then I got these Betseyville earrings. I'm still shocked that I like these since they are intentionally mismatched. I think it was the cute little owl that got me. Plus my grandmother likes owls a lot, so I tend to have an affinity for them. These were $14.
I am very excited about this Mix It ring for two reasons. It actually fits me. I wear a size 5 ring, so it is difficult for me to find cute ones that fit. This one does, and it was on sale for $3. The original price was $12. Can't beat that. I don't know why I have picked out so much gold today. I usually hate it.
Of course I had to get some bracelets, too. I like this Nicole Miller set because it is simple and adds a hint of shine to any outfit. This set of 4 gold and silver bracelets was $15.
I also had to stop in my Sephora Inside JC Penney. I picked up the new MUFE Holodiam Powders. I got 303 for my mom and 302 for myself. I'm going to try an FOTD with them tomorrow and post it. I can't wait to try them. They looked really cool in store.
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Four ways a silk pillowcase makes you more beautiful! by Beautyinfozone
- Scoll Express Velvet Smooth Pedi Revisited, Reviewed & Offer!!! by Jhilmil D Saha
- Extremely Chatty MOTD | Bon Parisien by Bonparisien
- FFS Friday - Highway robbery by Glossqueen
Russia North Korea True Blood China Halloween Academy Awards Wikileaks Apps Kathy Long Climate Change Rick Perry Apple Egypt Christmas Lady Gaga Samsung Harry Potter Michelle Rodriguez The Box Office European Union Justin Bieber Economy Turkey Mitt Romney Nuclear Energy Father's Day Thanksgiving Lance Armstrong U.S. Debt Ceiling Mardi Gras
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Guest Post: Fiona's Mac Look. Reviewed by 室内用折式エバーマット
- Elovera IMF Intense Moisturizing Formula Cream ... Reviewed by Nigar Tonny
- emerginC scientific organics ‘at home facial ... Reviewed by Fitflop塑身鞋
- SNP Animal Sheet Mask Review Reviewed by Jason