Duration – 1 day
After participating in this course, learners will be able to:
Carry out an interpersonal skills audit.
Discuss the different communication styles.
Practise listening and questioning skills
Manage body language and the voice.
Look at how to control negative thoughts.
Understand anger and how it affects people
Manage conflict effectively.
- The 4 life positions
- Assertive Communication
- Understanding different personalities
- Active Listening skills
- Questioning skills
- Working on meta-communication
- Banishing negative self-talk
- Strengthening self-belief
- Enhancing self-esteem
- Good and bad conflict management
- Managing anger
Prerequisites :A good working knowledge of English.
What you receive:
- Complete package for running 1 day “Interpersonal Skills” seminars
- Powerpoint training slides
- Printable trainees handbooks
- Full trainer handbook with step-by-step instructions for running the course
- Activities and ice-breakers
- Self-evaluation sheets for trainees
- Training activity handouts
- Pricing policy for your training seminars
- Printable trainees feedback for trainer sheets
- Marketing materials for your courses
- Licence to use the package for one trainer
- E-mail support to help you run great seminars