I love accessories and I am always open for them. Hope you can spot my colorful earrings.
I am not a shades-person but I have this immense love for wayfarers. My heart melts for everyone who wears wayfarers. These ASOS wayfarers are my gift to my hubby. :)
Please ignore the pots behind. Clicking pictures in washrooms are girls' best time pass. But what I want to show you here is that a denim shirt and red bottoms are like classic combination. It would never grow old and boring.
Hope you enjoyed!!
❤Comment❤Follow via GFC❤Subscribe for Posts Update❤Share❤ ===================================================== Disclaimer: For any queries, PR information, website review, store visit and events - please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about Shopping, Style and Us and to know more, please read my Disclosure Policy.
These articles might interest you :
I hope that everyone is having a great Thursday thus far! Even though it is not summer yet, we always have to prepare ourselves for the on and off weather... Read moreThe 02 May 2014 by Heather Hahn
FASHION, HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Did I score big on Tigers tickets with Scorebig? by Beautyinfozone
- Day-to-Night Beauty with Neutrogena #AllDayLook by Blushingnoir
- Being a part of Max Trenday Celebrations on 15th August by Poutpretty
- Nature's Essence Glow and Bridal Pack with Rose and Sandalwood Oil Review by Get Set Blush
Apps True Blood Lady Gaga Apple Economy European Union Christmas X-Factor Rupert Murdoch Halloween Mali Lance Armstrong Samsung China The Box Office Father's Day Russia Barack Obama Nuclear Energy Climate Change North Korea Hurricane Sandy Michelle Rodriguez Kony Turkey World Cup 2014 Thanksgiving Rick Perry Egypt Harry Potter
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Chanel États Poétiques Collection Swatches, Review ... Reviewed by Shalanda
- Insulting “Property of” Tattoo on Women Reviewed by Linus
- ♥ How to take care and ... Reviewed by Amos
- Oriflame Professional Foundation Brush Review Reviewed by Priya Saxena