Winter has finally arrived, though here in Barcelona we are still at around 13-15 °C degrees during the day! I'm used to much colder weather in this time of the year but I have to admit it's not too bad to be able to keep my window open at the end of December. Still, I'd love to see a bit of snow, just a little bit... daydreaming of a white Barcelona...sometimes it happens, they say...
I leave you with this haiku.
in a world of one colour
the sound of wind.
Inspirations for Winter DaysBy Facingnorth
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- 12 Night Garden Plants by Sowanddipity
- Ceiling light jewels for the home by Myparadissi
- Unleash Your Inner BadAss by Peppertan
- Open Art Studios by Tinybear
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- A Powerful, New E-Bike Aims to Make Americans Less Car-Dependent by Dwell
- Architecture Inspiration of the Day: Aqua Tower in Chicago by Dwell
- Here Is What We Can Do to Convert Rainwater Into a Useable Water Source by Dwell
- Simple Cabin Embraces Its Mountain Setting by Dwell