2. I gave the students a white paper rectangle that was the width and height the body needed to be. They were to just cut off the corners to make an oval and glue it on the middle of their board.
3. With a pencil or dowel, the students wrapped the twisty ties around it to make a coil, and slid it off when complete. About 15 or so needed to be made, depending on the size of the body. The oval body was then covered with a generous amount of white glue, and twisty coils were placed on it, as close together as possible.
4. The students were given a narrow strip of black paper that they could cut little rectangle legs from, along with a triangle head. White pencil crayons were used to make dots for the eyes. The legs were slid under the body and the head was glued on top of the coils. When dry, a corny message was added with a black Sharpie.
These articles might interest you :
Tiny Prints is your one stop shop this Father's Day with a great selection of customizable Father's Day Cards. They allow you to create individual personalized... Read moreBy Msmck
The newest issue of Peterborough, Northumberland and Lakeridge Kids is available now, and in it my article:"Make This Father's Day Special". Read moreBy Thismomloves
A big shout out to all Fathers on their special day tomorrow! According to the U.S. Census Bureau, it's estimated that over 154,000 of the approximately 70... Read moreBy Sandwichedboomers
It is father’s day and this is a special post for a special man. Yes, my father was a special man but this post is not about him. This one goes out to my... Read moreBy Expatdoctormom1
We want to give a big shout out to our husbands, sons and all fathers on their special day! According to the U.S. Census Bureau, it's estimated that over 154,00... Read moreBy Sandwichedboomers
Welcome to Week 3 of "What I Love About Me!" hosted by Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun and Twingle Mommy! Here's how it works - Write a post about what you... Read moreBy Hollyshaun0528
Left overs a Yohoo! Waiting on Jayden to be born. Until I was a father I didn't know what awesome was. Looking back on pictures of when Jayden way ... Read moreBy Thibben
COMMUNITY, FAMILY, PARENTING
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Pool Lounge Chair Cushions by Bigdaddycarlos
- Plastic Pool Lounge Chairs by Bigdaddycarlos
- My early Mother’s Day gift! Jewellery box UK by Evette Garside
- Diamonds Are Everyone’s Best Friend by Peppertan