I Carry Your Heart with MeBy Jibbywest
Hi dolls... Finally pics from my sister's white wedding!!! I love blogging in Istanbul because picture don't take forever to upload so I can upload as many pics as I want.
The wedding ceremony was so beautiful with just over a hundred guests, I'm surprised my sister managed to keep it that way knowing our mom and Lagosians
When I had to give my toast (Thank God I did not cry), I remembered one of my favorite poems by E. E. Cummings - I carry your heart with me... my fave part is here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide) I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)
The view from our room...
Clutch: Vivi Accessories: Indigo Boutique Dress: Turkish designer
God bless your union
I now have another brother to bully me *sigh* just playing!!!
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- The day after Christmas by Marilovesgr33n
- Agostino Salon in Beacon Hill by Scorpiondisco
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! by Styleofsam
- Pointless Board Game by Bethtinkerbell
Rick Perry Climate Change Apple John Galliano The Olympics World Cup 2014 Samsung Economy Russia Academy Awards Apps Harry Potter Christmas Turkey The Box Office Nuclear Energy Hurricane Sandy China Thanksgiving Lance Armstrong Barack Obama Lady Gaga European Union True Blood Michelle Rodriguez North Korea Halloween News Corp Egypt Mali
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- Portrait of a Seamstress: Mali by Mmadalynne
- Hollywood stars step out in furs for Christmas – 1928 by Glamourdaze
- 1934 Christmas Makeup Tricks by Max Factor by Glamourdaze
- HEALTHY XMAS GIFT LIST ??? by Fitnessontoast