1. Login to your Fan page account.2. On the upper left side of your screen, you can see an Edit Page button. Click it!3. You will be directed to Settings page.a. Click Apps tabb. Click Browse more application located at the bottom of the page. 4. At the upper left of your screen you can see a search tab. Type in Static HTML iframe.Then click the one that has a star button.
Note: There are lots of static iframe applications available out there. But I'm more comfortable using this on my page. If there is another application that your more comfortable using. I suggest you just stick to it.
5. You will be directed to the Static HTML iframe page. At the left side corner of your screen, you can see a Add to my page tab. Click it to add the application to your page.
6. Go back to your Fan page. At the left side of your screen, you can see a Welcome tab. That is the application being save in your page. Click that tab and you will be directed to the applications edit page. Just like the one you saw in the image above. Now there are two boxes for your HTML code. The first box is where you can create the landing page of your non-fans/non-likers. The second box if a landing page for your fans/likers.
7. Just paste your HTML codes to the boxes. Then click save and view tab to view your work.
Here is some Basic HTML codes to help you in creating your page. If you want to make your Static iframe application to be your landing page. Check How to make Static HTML application your landing page.
Good Luck and enjoy designing your page just as I enjoyed designing mine. :) If you haven't visited my page, you can click this to check it out.
These articles might interest you :
You probably already know about it now. Mark Zuckerberg once again has introduced new features. Actually, from my perspective, Facebook now IS the internet. Read moreBy Scarlettandstephen
CREATIVITY, DIARIES, LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION, WEDDING
Well, I did it. I'm "back on!" Facebook, that is... Can you believe it? I didn't see this day coming until my kids got their own accounts - in the... Read moreBy Rodeomurrays4
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
I've been a tad quiet here on the ol' blog recently but I'm still pumping out lot's of drivel on my new-ish Facebook page PaddyinBA. Same ol' Irish half-wit... Read moreBy Quickroute
Lo Mai Fan, South China’s ugly looking miracle. Wrapped and cooked in curious looking lotus leaves, you could be misled into thinking that there’s something ver... Read moreBy Smartgirltravel
FOOD & DRINK, TRAVEL
I was helping a cousin the other day create a custom Facebook Fan Page URL and we stumbled around it. I had done one a year ago for our nursing scrub business... Read moreBy Lisa
SELF EXPRESSION, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECH
Unless you are a celebrity or purchasing Facebook ads it's not easy always being liked. Now that you have created your Facebook Fan Page for your business or... Read moreBy Lisa
SELF EXPRESSION, TECH
Master M has become quite the sports fan these days. He is completely in love with baseball and will not leave the house without a baseball cap. It's a wonder h... Read moreBy Parentingsmh
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- A Message from my Husband by Jackscott
- Childhood Activities That Help Relieve Stress In Adults by The Fashionable Housewife
- 25 Day Blog Challenge – Day 15 by Altea Addison
- 25 Day Blog Challenge – Day 14 by Altea Addison
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- keeping her valentine. by Agadd
- Why I Love To Dress My Kids Up & My Spanish Wear Obsession by Sparklesandstretchmarks
- On Losing My Way and The People by Sharasekaram
- A Little Blog Upgrade / Change by Alex_bumptobaby