Are you looking to create a high street fashion lookfor work or a business meeting you have planned at theend of the month?
We found fashion brand River Island, a posh designer teamwho create stylish, but yet affordable high street fashion clothing in-house.
One unique piece we came across was their "Grey BoucleLeather Look Waterfall Jacket". Featuring leather looking sleeves with a classic boucle giving a stylish yet classiclook.
We added a pair of Paul Smith London wool trousers, and a Prabal Gurung satin top, then accessorized with a pair of Alejandro Ingelmo calf and crocodile low boots and a Jason Wu grand tourista bag. Finalize it with a nugget necklace from Kenneth Jay Lane and galia bracelets from Dannijo.
There you have it a high street fashion tip from Fashion Take-Out. ~--------------------------------------------~
POSH Spice Style by fashiontake-out featuring a silver bangle bracelet
These articles might interest you :
It's that time of year again, Mid-Season sales - which basically means even though we are all skint, we can still go shopping! Read moreThe 17 October 2012 by Thedailyfashionfeed
You must have been all agog about the goings-on during the New York fashion this September. You are a street-smart woman, and you want to be chic whether you ar... Read moreThe 13 September 2012 by Clarissa17
It’s all very well having a lovely stroke, but however elegant your rowing you can totally, utterly ruin the effect when you get off the water if you’re... Read moreThe 04 October 2011 by Girlontheriver
FASHION, FITNESS, LIFESTYLE
Photo Fashion Industry Waste. There are many high street retailers that claim to be conscious of the environment, especially in the fashion sector because the... Read moreThe 20 July 2011 by Lauramoodley
DIARIES, EXPAT, FASHION, LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
Now, we all know how irritating it is to see a girl in a pair of see-through leggings. It might be alright for you guys out there, but it's really not a... Read moreThe 16 November 2012 by Britishcouture
(Natalie--Pants: Citizens of Humanity, Shirt: Charley, Bag: Lanvin)Good morning all! I'm sorry I couldn't get the Fashion Friday post up last night. I've been... Read moreThe 03 August 2012 by Koridonahue
Hey y'all! Things have been so crazy busy since I arrived in Colorado, I apologize for not commenting on blogs lately! I hope you're not thinking I disappeared... Read moreThe 06 July 2012 by Koridonahue
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- Julianne Hough American Music Awards hair by Unite by A Beauty Feature
- Even here by Lovelybylucy
- Gift Guide: From Independent Boutiques with Love by Winyeemichelle
- The five blushes on my Summer radar… by Jamie-Lee Burns
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- Punk Rock and Roll in “Rebel Couture” with Léa Julian for ELLE by Benjamin Kanarek by Benjaminkanarek
- ARTmonday: Jealously Curated in Kendall Square by Stylecarrot
- Digital Christmas Cards by Gentrilee
- Blogging Behind the Scenes: How I Make Money Blogging by Wardrobeoxygen
ON THE FASHION FORUM
- SN Makeup Artist Website! Reviewed by Mathias Mobsby
- DIY Essential Oils for Energy, Driving ... Reviewed by Jeannettecain
- Decoding the Dress Code – Casual ... Reviewed by Nicholas Rhea
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY MULTI-MIRACLE GLOW CLEANSER, MASK ... Reviewed by Stefan Polanco