It was nice to walk outside at the end of my work day today and see the sun shining. The wind still has a bit of a chill to it, but it is so nice to see the blue sky and feel the warm sun. I can already feel my mood being elevated by the nicer weather.
As it warms up I’m looking forward to:
- Sitting on the front porch and reading a good book
- BBQ dinners with the amazing scent that lingers throughout the house
- Going to the zoo with the kids
- Having a romantic picnic (one day my husband will catch on!)
- Playing outside with the kids
Maybe we’ll even celebrate ‘Christmas in July’ so I can get my summer Aussie Christmas fix! :)
What are you looking forward to doing this summer?