Hens Day - Windsor Hotel High Tea & KaraokeBy Kerker
As soon as we walked into the dining room (where the high tea was held), we looked like tourist. Most of us grab a camera and went around taking photos of all the cakes and sweets. I'm glad I did because 30mins later most of the cakes were 1/2 demolished.
A chocolate fountain!!! First time I tried dipping strawberries and marshmallows into a chocolate foundation.
I forgot what this was called, but it was really delish!! It had layers of pastries and cream. Our table was so full, we couldn't fit much stuff into it. This place has so much savory stuff, the scones were really good! My sis organised a suprised, the waiter came with out with this plate. After high tea, we went back to the apartment to play some games. We were designing wedding dresses out of toilet paper. I didn't post any pics because no one wanted their faces on my blog lol This picture is the aftermath (it looked worse in real life than in the pic). Some of the prizes that were won!
I was doing all sorts of poses with the toilet paper!
At night, we went to karaoke at Rainbow Karaoke (again no pics). My sis and cousin were both screaming their lungs out, I was surprise they could still talk at the end of the night. By 12, I was soooo tired and my voice was almost gone. We left at one-ish, a very good effort! If you are reading this M (my sis), thanks for organising!! You did a great job!
Tomorrow, I'm getting my nails done at Miss Fox, can't wait for it!! I'll definitely post something on it.
Thanks for reading!!! 3 days to go!!
These articles might interest you :
When Lau from French Made London asked me if I’d like to be part of a Twin Peaks-themed Wedding shoot she was organising, I had some rather mixed emotions! Read moreThe 17 June 2014 by Katforsyth
LIFESTYLE, PHOTOGRAPHY, WEDDING
MOST POPULAR FROM LIFESTYLE
- iSOi Bulgarian Rose Intensive Energizing Cream Review by Urhappybunnie
- Guerisson 9 Complex Cream Review by Urhappybunnie
- #Mermaid As part of my belief in keeping it real, these pictures... by Lauramoodley
- The Guild of Artisans a certain radiance tribute at Aesop Mitte – Ceramic by A Beauty Feature
Economy Turkey Academy Awards Halloween Egypt X-Factor Samsung European Union North Korea Christmas Hurricane Sandy John Galliano Lance Armstrong Barack Obama Lady Gaga Father's Day True Blood Russia Apps Mardi Gras News Corp Apple Valentine's Day Mali China Michelle Rodriguez Thanksgiving The Box Office Harry Potter Climate Change
MOST RECOMMENDED IN LIFESTYLE
- Fashion during the Blitz – Technicolor film by Jack Cardiff by Glamourdaze
- What Is Oil Pulling by Kelly
- ARTmonday: Sneak Peek into the SMFA Art Sale 2014 by Stylecarrot
- Tiana Tolstoï is a “Modern Muse” for a Special Chanel for ELLE by Benjamin Kanarek by Benjaminkanarek