This is not a sponsored post.
Lady Gaga’s heel-less shoes by Coco Perez (from cocoperez.com)
I’ve never worn heel-less shoes before but they look interesting.When I first saw them worn by Lady Gaga years ago, I wrote them off as one of her eccentricities but when designers and bloggers incorporated the style into their designs and outfits, I thought again.My main concern about heel-less shoes was comfort; they looked mighty unstable given that you’re forced to stand on your toes with no support for your heels. But bloggers have been claiming that their heel-less shoes aren’t uncomfortable at all. In fact, depending on the brand, they say heel-less kicks are even more comfortable than normal heels.So I might just get a pair, after all. I think I’ll start with these Aaron wedges from So FAB. Aaron wedges from So FabSaw them on Kryz Uy’s blog and promptly fell in love. I mean, look at that lace! And the shoes aren’t too high and bulky, perfect for beginners. Maybe. Too bad they’re sold out right now. Sigh.
Kryz Uy in Aaron (from kryzuy.com)
There you go. Hope that helped.
These articles might interest you :
Zipz shoes are such an awesome concept. You can buy a pair of shoes, and when you get bored of the design, you can just zip on a different one! Read moreBy Shoesfashfit
I'm sure I'm not the only girl that looks at this design in equal measures of wonder and horror.It is a combination of Mr Jeffory Campbell's imagination and Lad... Read moreBy Aspirationsofglam
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
After days of heavy rain, I stumbled out of bed to the window expecting more rain but was pleasantly surprised to blinding lights. I couldn't dress up faster... Read moreBy Jibbywest
For today's shoe, I wanted to highlight a style that's a bit more geek chic. More than a pump but less than a bootie, I present the Clarks Indigo Wessex Cross... Read moreBy Dynelle Skinner
Smoking slippers are so incredibly hot right now and while this silhouette has only been seen in flats, I'm here to show you that you can get this chic style... Read moreBy Dynelle Skinner
· Check out these crazy spooky shoes that I’ve come across while looking for scary footwear for Halloween: Read moreBy Cassiefairy
1. 2. 3. 4.1. 2. 3. 4. Hey girlies! I thought i'd share with you today some of my favourite shoes bags from OASAP! I absolutely love their site, and the... Read moreBy Dottydolly
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- GLOWWBOX APRIL '16: "SPRING BRIGHTS" EDITION by Twynkleloves
- The Body Shop Birmingham Grand Re-Opening by Nikki Sumner
- THE ‘WESTIN MAURITIUS’ WINNER! by Fitnessontoast
- Sundaze 14 by Winyeemichelle
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- Trunk Club Women by Amy Havins
- 1950s Fashion – Fifth Avenue Style in 1952 by Glamourdaze
- How to Start a Chic Wardrobe Capsule by Bridgetteraes
- Celebrating One Year at Microsoft by Trendytechie