This is not a sponsored post.
Lady Gaga’s heel-less shoes by Coco Perez (from cocoperez.com)
I’ve never worn heel-less shoes before but they look interesting.When I first saw them worn by Lady Gaga years ago, I wrote them off as one of her eccentricities but when designers and bloggers incorporated the style into their designs and outfits, I thought again.My main concern about heel-less shoes was comfort; they looked mighty unstable given that you’re forced to stand on your toes with no support for your heels. But bloggers have been claiming that their heel-less shoes aren’t uncomfortable at all. In fact, depending on the brand, they say heel-less kicks are even more comfortable than normal heels.So I might just get a pair, after all. I think I’ll start with these Aaron wedges from So FAB. Aaron wedges from So FabSaw them on Kryz Uy’s blog and promptly fell in love. I mean, look at that lace! And the shoes aren’t too high and bulky, perfect for beginners. Maybe. Too bad they’re sold out right now. Sigh.
Kryz Uy in Aaron (from kryzuy.com)
There you go. Hope that helped.
These articles might interest you :
Sabrina This is a trend which can only please me: wear whatever you want (except a sporty outfit) and finish your look with a pair of super comfortable running... Read moreBy Marta
I'm sure I'm not the only girl that looks at this design in equal measures of wonder and horror.It is a combination of Mr Jeffory Campbell's imagination and Lad... Read moreBy Aspirationsofglam
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
After days of heavy rain, I stumbled out of bed to the window expecting more rain but was pleasantly surprised to blinding lights. I couldn't dress up faster... Read moreBy Jibbywest
For today's shoe, I wanted to highlight a style that's a bit more geek chic. More than a pump but less than a bootie, I present the Clarks Indigo Wessex Cross... Read moreBy Dynelle Skinner
Smoking slippers are so incredibly hot right now and while this silhouette has only been seen in flats, I'm here to show you that you can get this chic style... Read moreBy Dynelle Skinner
· Check out these crazy spooky shoes that I’ve come across while looking for scary footwear for Halloween: Read moreBy Cassiefairy
1. 2. 3. 4.1. 2. 3. 4. Hey girlies! I thought i'd share with you today some of my favourite shoes bags from OASAP! I absolutely love their site, and the... Read moreBy Dottydolly
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- London Edge: Feb 2017 by Boo_brown
- Celebrities’ hair then and now by Demi Mist
- Sundaze 43 by Winyeemichelle
- 4 Self-Care Habits for the Body and Mind by A Mused Blog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- What I Wore: Jumpsuit Love by Wardrobeoxygen
- The Power of Pink by Glamourdaze
- Healthy Snacking On The Go // Fruit Dip Recipe by Gentrilee
- Weekend at Robert Mondavi Winery by A Mused Blog